Eligibility, Requirements, How to Apply Online and Deadline.
YAEDP is a six-month program launched by Nourishing Africa, in partnership with the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC) and Riby HQ to build the capacity of 15,000 Nigerian youth, aged 25 – 40 years to participate in export.
The program will provide training, market linkages, and digital support to entrepreneurs and co-operative leaders in the Nigerian agri-food sector. The YAEDP is accepting applications from agrifood entrepreners and cooperative leaders in these value chains: Cocoa, Spices, Sesame, Shea butter, Cashew, Cassava, Soybean, Rubber, and Ginger.
If selected, participants must be willing to dedicate at least 3 hours in a week for 6 – 8 weeks for the training component of the program. The training will be entirely online leveraging digital channel and media.
- Open to Nigerian agripreneurs and agro-cooperative leaders between 25 – 40 years old who are looking to export their produce.
- Applicants’ businesses must be located in the priority states in the country – Abia, Adamawa, Cross River, Edo, FCT, Kano, Kaduna, Kogi, Lagos, Ogun, and Oyo.
- Applicants must produce and/or sell food products in the priority value chains.
- The business must have been operational for at least one year.
- The YAEDP aims to ensure inclusiveness, hence, they strongly encourage applications from women and underrepresented youth such as those with disabilities.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” link.
Applications must be completed in one sitting and cannot be saved to continue at a later stage. Any submitted applications cannot be edited.
30th April, 2022.