the Yenching Global Symposium Conference in China is Now Open, See
Eligibility, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2023.
Applications are invited to apply for the Yenching Global Symposium Conference 2023 in China. This is a fully funded conference in China that brings together participants from all around the world with a Common interest in China. The Yenching Global Symposium (YGS) is a fully funded conference that will be held in person at the Yancheng Academy of Peking University in China from April 14-18, 2023. This conference is open to international applicants from any part of the world, regardless of their field of study or degree level. The hosting organizers will cover all expenses for attendees.
The Yenching Global Symposium (YGS) is a prestigious annual conference organized by the Yenching Academy that brings together individuals from various fields with a shared interest in China. This year’s event will be held in April 2023 and will focus on the theme of “Humanity: Cartographies of Collaboration.” It will feature distinguished international scholars and accomplished young professionals from various fields, and will provide a platform for productive discussions on important issues related to China and the world. The conference will include engaging speakers and interactive events, offering attendees a unique opportunity to learn and exchange ideas.
About the Yenching Global Symposium Conference 2023:
|Conference Dates:||14-18 April 2023|
|Conference coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Deadline:||31 January 202|
The Yenching Global Symposium Conference 2023-24 is a Fully Funded International Conference in Beijing & the Selected Students will receive the Following Funding.
- Free Round-Trip Airfare Travel Tickets to and from China.
- Free Accommodation during the Conference.
- Free Meals for the length of the conference.
- Opportunity to explore China & Chinese Culture during the Conference.
- China is a Rising Leader in a Rapidly Changing World:
- As China’s interaction with the wider international community continues to develop, the two will need to redefine approaches to the world’s long-term sustainability challenges.
- Sino-Sustainability: Reimagining Global Solutions will explore how China’s experiences could impact the rest of the world by examining China’s approaches in fulfilling demand, allocating resources, and pursuing longevity.
In tackling the broader theme of sustainability in a Chinese and global context, the symposium is organized into three subthemes, bringing together intersectional perspectives across the dimensions of:
- Geographical Affinity
- Cultural Affinity
- Human Affinity
Note: Any Nationality with Any Educational Backgrounds is Eligible to Apply.
- Born after January 1, 1992
- Possesses a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in any field at the time of application
- Will commit themselves to the entirety of the symposium, April 14-18, 2023
- Is proficient in English
- Has never attended any of the previous Yenching Global Symposiums or Yenching Social Innovation Forums.
- Please save your responses on a word document for your reference. Drafts will not be saved. Please submit the full application when all responses are filled.
- Your responses should be a maximum of 300 words (for each essay response).
- Incomplete and/or late applications will not be accepted.
- If English is not your first language or you have not graduated from an English-taught program, please provide a description of your English proficiency (minimum IELTS 7/TOEFL 100/Cambridge 180/CEFR C1). Screenshots are accepted.
- YGS is fully funded (your airfare, accommodation, and meals are covered by the symposium organizers). If you receive any emails or communications asking for payment following your application, it is a scam.
- Please be aware that YGS is unable to issue invitation letters containing barcodes for visa purposes. Please take note of this when applying for your tourist visa to China.
How to Apply for Yenching Global Symposium Conference?
You have to apply online for Yenching Global Symposium Conference 2023 in China. The link of the Online Application is given below:
The last date to apply for Yenching Global Symposium Conference 2023 in China for Students from all countries is 31st January 2023.