Applications are invited from Candidates for the 2023 Wuhan University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship Program. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are invited to apply for the Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships 2023/2024 in China. The Chinese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students by the Ministry of Education China. Students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the Wuhan University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2023. Wuhan University Scholarship is available for Master’s Degree and PhD Degree in China to pursue education free. This award is available for the academic year of 2023/2024.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Wuhan University of Technology under Chinese Government Scholarship to study Postgraduate Degree Programs. IELTS/TOEFL is required for CSC Scholarship. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 3 Years & for Doctoral Degree 4 Years. The award will cover all the expenses.
Wuhan University of Technology (WHUT) was established in 1898 and is a Public university located in Wuhan, Hubei. It is one of the top universities in China and has a strong reputation for engineering and technology. The university has a long history dating back to the early 20th century, and it has produced many notable graduates who have made significant contributions to science, technology, and engineering. WUT has a diverse range of academic programs, including engineering, science, management, and liberal arts, and it is home to a number of research institutes and centers.
Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships 2023/2024 Details:
|University:||Wuhan University of Technology|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Deadline:||15 March 2023|
Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships 2023/2024 is a Free Fully Funded award for all International Students all over the world. The Wuhan University of Technology Scholarship will cover the following:
- Full Tuition Fee and Application Fee
- Free Accommodation
- Monthly allowance:
- For Master’s degree 3000 RMB/per month
- Foe Doctoral degree 3500 RMB/per month
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
- International travel expenses: self-afforded
Students have to upload following documents while applying online for Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships 2023/2024 in China:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English).
- Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University of Technology (written in Chinese or English).
- Notarized highest diploma (degree certificate) and transcripts. Bachelor Degree is required for Master programs and Master Degree is required for doctoral programs.
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- Two recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of valid passport with a minimum of one year before its expiration (personal information page).
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese, can be downloaded from http://www.campuschina.org.The Physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the result is valid for only six months. Please keep the original copy of the form for the school registration.
- Valid HSK certificate (if available), as for non-native English applicants, valid English level certificate is required if applying for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Acceptance letter (http://sie.whut.edu.cn/english/ist/dowl/) from the professor of Wuhan University of Technology (if available).
- None Criminal Punishment Certificate.
To be eligible for Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships 2023/2024, applicants have to meet the following criteria:
- Foreign citizenship, and in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test)
- Applicants of English-medium programs should provide a score report of English Language test, TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 6 (You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you can take English Proficiency Certificate from your last attending Institution).
- Applicants did not receive any other types of scholarship.
How to Apply for Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Wuhan University of Technology CSC Scholarships 2023/2024 in China. Follow the given below steps to apply successfully. Also the Official Advertisement link is given below:
1. Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. The Agency Number of Wuhan University of Technology is 10497 and the Type is B. Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
2. Next, register and submit your online application at University: Application System for International Students is http://admission.whut.edu.cn/. Please choose sources of funds — Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University of Technology” and other required application documents.
3. Applicants are not required to send hard copies of application document.
The last date to apply for Wuhan University of Technology Chinese Government Scholarships 2023/2024 in China for International Students is 15th March 2023.