Applications are invited to apply for the World Bank Summer Internship 2023/2024 in United States. All International Students are eligible to apply online for the World Bank Summer Internship Program 2023. Masters and PhD Students are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Internship Program USA. USA Internship Program is taking place in the World Bank HQ, Washington D.C from May to September 2023.
Applicants applying for the WB Winter Internship may have a diverse educational background, with no age limit required. You do not need to take an English language test but you must be English Fluent. The minimum duration of internship is 4 weeks. WB encourages diversity, so participants from any country can apply.
The Bank Internship Program (BIP) offers highly motivated individuals the opportunity to gain exposure to the mission and work of the World Bank. Internships allow individuals to bring new perspectives, innovative ideas and research experience to the Bank’s work, while honing their skills in a diverse environment. Plus, it’s a great way to enhance CVs with practical work experience. Internships are available in both development operations and other business units (such as human resources, communications, accounting, etc.) however, availability during a given internship period is based on business need.
About the World Bank Summer Internship 2023/2024:
- Duration: May to September 2023
- Internship award: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: International
- Award country: United States
- Deadline: 31 January 2023.
Financial Benefits of WB Summer Internship:
- WB pays all interns an hourly salary and, where applicable, provides an allowance for travel expenses of up to USD 3,000 at the manager’s discretion. These travel expenses may only include transportation costs (airfare) to or from the duty station city. Interns are responsible for their own accommodation. Depending on business needs, most intern positions are located in WB’s country offices in Washington, DC with a few others. Typically, internship opportunities are for a minimum of four weeks.
- To be eligible for an internship, candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a full-time graduate study program (pursuing a master’s degree or PhD with plans to return to school full-time).
- Candidates having any age are eligible to apply.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of languages such as: French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, Portuguese and Chinese is essential. Other skills such as computing skills are beneficial.
- We value diversity in our workplace, and encourage all qualified individuals, especially women, with diverse professional and educational backgrounds to apply. Our goal is to attract and recruit the world’s best talent.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Statement of Interest
- Proof of Enrollment in a graduate degree
How to Apply for World Bank Summer Internship?
All applications must be submitted online and during the respective application period to apply for World Bank Summer Internship 2023/2024 Online Apply. (We do not accept applications by email.)
- You must complete your application in a single session and you will only be able to submit it if you have uploaded all the required documents and answered all the questions (all questions marked with an asterisk-*- are required).
- Please complete the application within 90 minutes to avoid a system timeout.
- Remember to enter your complete phone number (country code + city code + number).
- Please do not enter any special characters (â-<>&#â, etc.) in any of the application fields. Try not to copy and paste any characters/text from Microsoft Word.
- Please upload the documents listed above (mandatory) before submitting your application.
- Each file should not exceed 5 MB and should be in one of the formats .doc, .docx, or .pdf
The last date to apply online for World Bank Summer Internship 2023/2024 for International Applicants is 31st January 2023.