Applications from Self-funded International Fee-paying Students Regardless Of Nationality Or Domicile for its 2023 Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship. See Eligibility, Benefits,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship 2023 entry
Applications for September 2022 are now closed. Scholarship applications for the February 2023 intake will open and the form will be live once admissions start making offers for February 2023
This prestigious award recognises academic excellence and is awarded to selected students starting a masters degree at the University of Surrey in September 2022 and February 2023.
Applications are open for the Vice-Chancellor’s Excellence Scholarship 2022 for Masters Study at the University of Surrey. This prestigious award recognises academic excellence and is awarded to selected students starting a masters degree at the University of Surrey in September 2022 and February 2023.
The University of Surrey is a public research university in Guildford, Surrey, England. The university is a member of the Association of MBAs and is one of four universities in the University Global Partnership Network.
The scholarship is awarded as either a £5,000 or £10,000 fee waiver. The scheme is application based and awards are decided by a scholarship awards panel.
- This scholarship is open to self-funded international fee-paying students regardless of nationality or domicile.
- It is applicable for all taught masters programmes in the subject areas listed below:
- Chemical and process engineering
- Civil and environmental engineering
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environment and sustainability
- Food, nutrition and dietetics
- Politics and international relations
How to Apply
This scholarship is application-based. Surrey offer-holders may apply via the online form.
- Applications open 1 July for February 2023 starters
- Applications are reviewed monthly
- You must have an offer from the University to complete the scholarship application form.
Please note that this award can’t be combined with the International Masters Scholarship or the alumni discount.
For application enquiries please contact email@example.com.
The closing date for this scholarship application is 30 November 2022 for students starting in February 2023.