Open and Ongoing for the 2023/2024 Fully Funded University of New South Wales (UNSW)
Scholarship Programme in Australia. See Eligibility, Benefits,
Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for the UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023/2024 in Australia. All International Students from any part of the globe are eligible to apply for Scholarships at University of New South Wales. Students those who want to pursue their Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree in Australia are encouraged to apply. UNSW is offering Tuition Fee Scholarship (TFS) plus a Research Stipend.
Students can take admission in any academic field and major offered by UNSW to undertake Postgraduate Degree. The scholarship will cover the Tuition Fee and Stipend. The scholarship duration for Masters Degree is 2 Years and 3.5 Years for PhD Degree.
University of New South Wales (UNSW) was established in 1949 and is a public research institution located in Sydney. QS World University Rankings has ranked this university at 44th in the world. More than 63,000 national and international students enrolled in the university. This is the golden chance to study in the most prestigious university of Australia.
About the UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023/2024:
|University:||University of New South Wales|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
- UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023/2024 in Australia for International Students will provide an amount of $35,000 per annum + Tuition Fee + Health Coverage by University and Stipend funded by the Faculty, School or your Supervisor.
- Scholarship Value Research Training Program International (RTPI) Scholarship $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)
- University International Postgraduate Award (UIPA) $35,000 per annum (2023 rate)
- Tuition Fee Scholarship Tuition Fee Scholarship
- Australia Awards Contribution to living expenses
- UNSW-HEC Pakistan Joint Scholarship Living allowance from the Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan
While applying online for Australian Government Research Training Program, Applicants have to upload the following documents. Keep ready these documents before starting online application:
- Academic Transcripts
- Updated Resume (CV)
- Copy of valid Passport
- Research Proposal
- English Language Proficiency Certificate (Check Requirements).
- All International Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply.
- Students must complete their undergraduate degree and have a degree certificate.
How to Apply for UNSW Scholarships?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for UNSW Graduate Scholarships 2023/2024 in Australia.
Visit the given below links for more details about application process.