Applications are invited from Candidates for the 2023/2024 University of Winnipeg Scholarships Program. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Pursue your studies in Canada. Good news! applications for University of Winnipeg Scholarships are currently open. In this article we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and step by step application process.
University of Winnipeg Scholarships 2023/2024 are partially funded scholarships for international students. 53 scholarships are available this year. These scholarships are offered for undergraduate, masters and diploma studies. These scholarships are valued from $3,500 to $5,000.
Winnipeg University is happy to announce the creation of 53 fresh entry scholarships for global learners who will enter Winnipeg University for the first time. Winnipeg University is a vibrant campus and a hub in the city center that connects individuals from varied cultures and nurtures worldwide citizens.
Winnipeg University offers high-quality undergraduate and graduate programs including several unique programs in Western Canada, such as a Bachelor of Arts in Human Rights, and a Master’s degree in Indigenous Development Practice. Winnipeg University’s graduates value their educational experience, and the University of Winnipeg ranks constantly high for general reputation, small class sizes, academic excellence, and environmental engagement in domestic studies.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / Diploma
- Institution(s): The University of Winnipeg
- Study in: Canada
- Program Period: Depends on course.
- Development of Economics
- Criminal Justice
- Applied Computer Science
- Public Policy
- Innovation and Operations
- Marriage and Family Therapy
- Arts Spiritual Disciplines& Ministry Practices M.A
- Sacred Theology S.T.M.
- Public Administration
- Religious Studies
- Peace and Conflict Studies
University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarships for World Leaders are valued from $3,500 to $5,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Winnipeg President’s Scholarship
To qualify for University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- Have a minimum 80% admission average or equivalent.
- Entering the first year of any program.
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership qualities.
How to Apply for Winnipeg President’s Scholarship?
Please follow below instructions to avail University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship:
- Download the PDF form and read it carefully.
- Complete the application in full. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Attach the following additional required documents:
- A personal statement
- A resume outlining activities that demonstrate leadership
- Two reference letters in English
- NOTE: Your reference letters should outline your character, achievements, and ways in which you are a leader in your school or community. References can be submitted directly to our office by email or included in your application package.
- Scan your complete application package into one PDF file.
- No scanner? We recommend using a scanner app on your smartphone if available.
- Make sure you merge all the scanned pages into one PDF file.
- Submit the scanned application package to email@example.com.
- Complete an application for admission into The University of Winnipeg by the scholarship deadline date.
To know more about The University of Winnipeg President’s Scholarship for World Leaders, please visit official website: Official Website