University of Siena Scholarship in Italy 2024/2025 | Fully Funded to Study in Italy:
Applications are Invited from Suitable and Qualified Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Candidates for the University of Siena Scholarship 2024/2025 in Italy
| Fully Funded to Study in Italy. See
Requirements, Application Guidelines, Scholarship Coverage and Deadline.
If you are looking for a Fully Funded scholarship then consider Italy. In recent days many scholarship programs have been open at Italian Universities. We have covered everything in DSU Regional Scholarship 2024. Today I will tell you about the University of Siena Scholarship in Italy 2024/2025. At Siena University students can apply for the DSU Scholarship program. It covers Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral Degree programs.
The DSU Scholarship offers Tuition Fee Exemption, Accommodation, Meal vouchers, monthly stipends, and sports activities. The University of Siena is a popular university for international students. IELTS is not required. You can apply with the English Language Proficiency language proof.
More details and the application process are given below:
About University of Siena Scholarship in Italy 2024/2025
- Host Country: Italy
- University Name: Siena University
- Scholarship Name: DSU Regional Scholarship
Who can Apply:
- Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Benefits of the DSU Scholarship
- Free Accommodation at University. If no place left, a payment towards accommodation will be given.
- Free meals at the University dining halls
- contribution to cover extra expenses (sporting activities, books, etc.)
- Exemption from University tuition fees.
- A yearly Stipend of 7200 Euros will be credited into the bank account.
Who can Apply?
- International students from developing countries can apply
- The scholarship will be awarded based on family income
- You can apply for the bachelor, Master, or PhD courses.
Please keep the following documents ready for upload (PDF format):
- Valid ID card (only for EU – or equivalent – applicants)/Passport
- Academic transcript
- Transcripts, certificates, results.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
- Language proficiency certificates (if required for the chosen degree program)
- Official Transcripts, Diplomas.
How to Apply at the University of Siena
- Find the right program (you can choose up to two programs).
- Click on “Become an applicant” to start your application. Shortly after you will receive your access code via email.
- Create your application package
- Wait for the response to your application.