Applications are Currently
Open and Ongoing for the 2023 Fully Funded University of Science &
Technology Scholarship Programme in Korea. See
Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for the University of Science and Technology Scholarships 2023/2024 in South Korea. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for the UST Scholarship 2023/2024 in South Korea. Students those who want to study in South Korea on Fully Funded Scholarship are encouraged to apply. The scholarships are available to Pursue Masters Degree, PhD Degree or MS leading to PhD.
Almost All Academic Fields & Majors are available to Study at University of Science & Technology. The awards are available for excellent students to build their future from South Korea. 300 scholarships are available in UST. This award will cover all necessary expenses to complete your degree.
The University of Science and Technology (UST) was established in 2003. This is comprised of various research institutions and public universities in South Korea. UST is ranked in top 100 universities in the world. It is providing quality education to all national and international students.
About the University of Science and Technology Scholarships 2023/2024:
|University of Science & Technology
|MS, PhD, MS leading to PhD
|15 May 2023
University of Science and Technology Scholarships 2023/2024 in South Korea is a Full Free Scholarship for International Students from all over the world. The UST Award will cover all the expenses to Study Free in South Korea. Details are given below:
- University Entrance Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: KRW 1,200,000 / Month
- PhD Degree: KRW 1,600,000 / Month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, E-library, Counseling
- Overseas training/exchange program
- UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Course Fee.
List of Available Study Fields:
A wide range of courses available in University of Science and Technology for Spring 2023/2024. These course are from Science, Engineering, Arts and IT fields.
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Science of Measurement
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical Physics
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Nano Science
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Ocean Science.
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarship:
- Applicants with any nationality are eligible to apply for the award.
- Candidate who want to take admission in Masters Program must complete a Bachelor’s Degree before September 2024.
- Students those who want to apply for PhD must completed or expected to complete their Masters degree before September 2024.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendations.
How to Apply for University of Science and Technology Scholarships?
There is an Online Application System to apply for the University of Science and Technology Scholarships 2023 in South Korea. Please visit the official website given below for detailed apply procedure and guidelines.
The last date to apply for the UST Scholarships 2023/2024 in South Korea for International Students is 15th May 2023.