Applications are invited from Candidates for the 2024/2025 University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarship Program. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
The Call for the Saskatchewan University Scholarships 2024 is open. All international applicants from all around the world can start applying for the Saskatchewan University Scholarships 2023. Canada is always considered one of the Top Study destinations. The U of Saskatchewan is offering Undergraduate, Certificate, Graduate (Master, Specialized Graduate Diploma), Graduate: Doctorate, Postdoctoral Fellowships, and Certificate Programs. Study at the heart of Saskatoon.
The application details and application process is mentioned below. The University of Saskatchewan is a Canadian Leading University. This is a time to apply for Canadian Scholarships. And it is a Canadian Public Research University, founded on March 19, 1907. The Acceptance rate is also good and is estimated to be 45%. That means, If 100 candidates apply, 45 will be selected.
Out of all the many choices available to students, Canada comes out on top. Canada is the Luxurious Country to Study in. There are more than 80% of foreign students studying in Canada than Canadian students. One more thing is that you don’t have to apply separately. You will be automatically considered for the Scholarship. The complete details about the Saskatchewan University Scholarships in Canada 2024 are available below:
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
- Country: Canada
- University: University of Saskatoon
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Masters, Ph.D., Doctorate, Postdoctoral, Certificate Programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Undergraduate: Four Years
- Master: 2 Years
- Doctoral: 3 Years
BENEFITS OF THE SCHOLARSHIP
- We’ll welcome you with open arms
- You’ll learn with the best and brightest
- Our quality of life ranks highest in the world
- We’ll set you on the path to a promising future
- The cost to study and live here is affordable (Many Scholarships are Available)
- We’ll offer you an experience like no other
AVAILABLE PROGRAMMES (STUDY FIELDS)
- Agriculture, Plants, and Animals
- Business and Economics
- Life Sciences and Chemistry
- Environment and Earth Sciences
- History, Culture, and Arts
- Indigenous Programs
- Languages and Communications
- Math, Engineering, Technology, and Physics
- Society and Law
The Following Scholarships are offered by the University of Saskatchewan for its Undergraduate Degree Programs and Graduate Degree Programs.
University of Saskatchewan Undergraduate Scholarships
Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships: You will automatically be considered for a Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship when you apply for admission
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships:
Best and Brightest Entrance Scholarships are uSask’s highest-valued, renewable entrance scholarships and are awarded based on academics, leadership, and contributions to the school and community life. The best and Brightest Scholarships Includes:
- George and Marsha Ivany President’s First & Best Scholarships:
- Value: $40,000 ($10,000/year over four years)
- Chancellors’ Scholarships: Value: $30,000 ($7,500/year over four years)
- U of S Entrance Scholarships: Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- Edwards Undergraduate Scholarships: Value: $24,000 ($6,000/year over four years)
- College of Agriculture and Bioresources Renewable Entrance Scholarships: Value: $12,000 ($3,000/year over four years)
More About University of Saskatoon Undergraduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
University of Saskatchewan Graduate Scholarships
There are a variety of funding sources for graduate students at the University of Saskatchewan.University Dean’s scholarship: Master’s: $18,000 for up to two years. Doctoral: $22,000 for up to three years.
You can find more about Graduate Scholarships (Visit Here)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND REQUIREMENTS
- For Bachelors: should be high School Students outside Canada if applying for Bachelors’s Degree.
- For Masters: A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university
- For Ph.D.: A Master’s degree, or equivalent, from a recognized university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study.
- For Postgraduate Diploma: A four-year undergraduate degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university.
- Check English Language Requirements.
- They are also accepting the Duolingo English Test
HOW TO APPLY
The Applicants Need to apply Online. Find a Program, check the admission Requirements, and then Apply.