Applications are Currently
Open and Ongoing for the 2023/2024 Fully Funded University of Auckland ADB Scholarship Programme in New Zealand. See
Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for the University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023/2024 in New Zealand. Students from ADB Members countries are eligible to apply for ADB Scholarships at University of Auckland. The award is Fully Funded to pursue a Masters Degree at the Auckland University. All expense will be covered by ADB New Zealand Scholarship.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under Asian Development Scholarship at Auckland University. The scholarship will cover all the necessary expenses to Study Free in New Zealand.
The University of Auckland is a public research university in Auckland, New Zealand. The University of Auckland is New Zealand’s leading university. It is the highest ranked New Zealand university in the QS World University Rankings and Shanghai Jiao Tong Academic Ranking of World Universities, and together with the University of Otago is the only university included in the Times Higher Education top 250. Some 35 percent of the top ranked academic researchers in New Zealand are at the University of Auckland.
About the Asian Development Bank Scholarship 2023:
- University: University of Auckland
- Degree Level: Masters Degree
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: New Zealand
University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023/2024 in New Zealand is a Full Free Scholarship to study a Masters degree at University of Auckland.
Because its a Full Free Scholarship So, it will cover all the necessary expenses to complete your degree.
- Tuition Fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
About the ADB Scholarship:
The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) was established in April 1988 with financing from the Japanese government. The aim is to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB’s developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions in the Asia-Pacific region.
Upon completion of their study programs, scholars are expected to contribute to the economic and social development of their home countries.
List of Available Study Fields:
University of Auckland Scholarship offered by ADB is offering following Fields of Study to get Postgraduate degree from New Zealand.
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering.
Eligibility Criteria for Asian Development Bank Scholarship:
To be eligible for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023/2024 you have to fulfill following criteria:
- Be a national of an ADB borrowing member.
- For a list of current developing member countries visit ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
- Have gained admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution.
- Have a bachelors degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
- Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
- Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
- Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programmes which are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Be in good health.
- Agree to return to your home country after completing the programme.
- Executive Directors, Alternate Directors, management and staff of ADB, consultants, and relatives of the aforementioned.
- Staff of JSP-designated institutions can’t apply to their own institution.
- Applicants living or working in a country other than his/her home country.
- Applicants who are already enrolled in graduate degree programmes or who have already completed graduate degree programmes.
- Undergraduate studies, distance learning programmes, short-term training, conferences, seminars, thesis writing, and research projects.
List of Eligible Countries:
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Marshall Islands
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
Documents Required for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship:
You have to prepare following document to apply for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023/2024:
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet (Click Here)
- Completed ADB-JSP Application Form (Click Here)
- Copy of your offer letter to the University of Auckland
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company
- Certificate of Income issued by the company
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouses annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport
- Valid IELTS test.
- Selection for the scholarship will take place between July – September.
- Successful applicants will be notified in November.
How to Apply for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship:
You have to send all Documents Listed Above and Application Form to the University of Auckland before the deadline to apply for University of Auckland ADB Scholarship 2023/2024.
The Postal Address is given below:
The link to Official Advertisement Link is given below:
Applications and Admissions
The University of Auckland
Private Bag 92019