Applications are invited from Candidates for the 2023 University of Adelaide Research Training Programme (RTP) Scholarship. See
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are invited to apply for the University of Adelaide RTP Scholarship 2023/2024 in Australia. University of Adelaide is inviting applications for the Australian Government Research Training Program 2023 in Australia. These Scholarships in Australia for International Students is Funded by the Australian Government Scholarships. All the International Students from any country can apply for the Full Free Masters Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships at University of Adelaide. The Duration of the Scholarship in Australia for Master Degree Programs is 2 Years & PhD Degree Programs is 3 Years.
Multiple academic fields and majors are available at University of Adelaide under Australian Government Research Scholarship to undertake Postgraduate Degree Programs. The scholarship will cover all the expenses. The aim of the AGRTP Scholarships is to provide Opportunities to International Excellent Students to Study Free in one of the Top Universities of Australia. Participants will be considered on the basis of Academic Merit, and Performance.
The University of Adelaide is one of the leading universities in Australia, renowned for its excellent academic programs and prestigious faculty. Recognized as a world-class institution, the University of Adelaide offers a range of scholarships to talented students from around the world. One such scholarship is the University of Adelaide Australian Government Scholarship, which provides funding for outstanding students at the University of Adelaide to complete their degrees. These scholarships are highly competitive, but those who are selected will have access to all the best resources of the university and will benefit from one after another guidance from some of the leading scholars in their field. Whether you are interested in studying engineering, science, literature or any other field, this scholarship can help you reach your full potential and make your dreams come true.
About the University of Adelaide RTP Scholarship 2023/2024:
|University:||University of Adelaide|
|Degree level:||Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Deadline:||5 June 2023|
University of Adelaide RTP Scholarship 2023/2024 in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students. The RTP Australia International Student Scholarships will cover the Expenses for 2 Years for MSc Programs & 3 Years for PhD Programs such as:
- Complete Tuition Fee.
- Tuition fee offset
- An amount of $46,653 (2023 rate) per year will be given
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- This is a General Eligibility Criteria by the University of Adelaide RTP Scholarship to Study Abroad in Australia
- Applicants must satisfy the University’s Academic Entry Requirements for a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research.
- Applicants are required to Successfully Completed a Four Year Bachelors Degree
- Applicants must have met the English Proficiency Levels set by University of Adelaide for international students at the time of application.
- Applicants must not hold Australian citizenship, Australian permanent resident status or New Zealand citizenship.
How to Apply for Flinders University RTP Scholarship?
The Applicants Needs to Fill an Online Application Form to apply for Australian Government Research Training Program.
The Link to Online Application & Official website link is given below:
- Step 1: Check your eligibility
- Step 2: Review scholarship eligibility criteria
- Step 3: Find a supervisor
- Step 4: Apply online
- Step 5: Make sure to Accept your offer and enroll (international students)
- Official Link
The last date to apply for the University of Adelaide Research Scholarships for International Students in Australia 2023/2024 is 5th June 2023.