Applications are invited from Candidates for the 2023/2024 Université de Montréal Scholarship Program. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Selection Process, and other Information.
The University of Montreal Scholarships for international students are now open. Applicants from around the world can apply to study in Canada. Montreal University is the best university in Canada and comes under Top 10 in the World. Apply for the Montreal University Canada Scholarships to pursue Undergraduate and Graduate Programs.
Through the Scholarship, you can study for Free at Montreal University. One of the best things about Canada is that they welcome it with open arms. Canada is the first for international students. The 2023 University of Montreal Scholarships in Canada for International students is open all year from winter to summer 2023 and fall 2023 to winter 2024. More exciting information about the Université de Montréal Scholarships in Canada 2023 is given below.
About the Université de Montréal Scholarships in Canada 2023/2024
- Country: Canada
- Host University: Montreal University
- Degree level: Undergraduate/Graduate/Ph.D.
- Type: Partially Funded
- Category: Scholarships
- Deadline: 1st September 2023
- It is the best and most popular scholarship in Canada.
- You can apply and study any field. Montreal University has more than 600 English programs.
- Every year people and students from around the world come to Canada for different purposes such as study, work, and permanent residence.
- More than 80% of students at Montreal University are International.
All international applicants will be eligible to receive financial benefits from the Montreal University Scholarships such as:
- Level A: $12,951.76 per year or $6,475.88 per session or $431.73 per credit.
- Level B: $6,172.60 per year or $3,086.30 per session or $205.75 per credit.
- Level C: $2,159.15 per year or $1,079.57 per session, or $71.97 per credit.
- Non-research: $10,046.35 per year or $3,348.78 per session, or $223.25 per credit.
- Research: $10,169.68 per year or $3,389.89 per session, or $225.99 per credit.
- $21,593.35 per year or $7,197.78 per session, or $479.85 per credit.
To Support International students in Graduate programs, a complete waiver of the tuition fee normally charged to international students is available.
When you are ready to apply online, make sure to submit these documents for the Montreal University Scholarships 2023.
- National Identity Card
- Official academic transcripts
- Updated CV/Resume
- letters of recommendation
- Motivation Letter
- English Language Proficiency
There are the eligibility criteria that is for all international students before applying:
- Must be an international student from any country.
- From any Nationality.
- Must apply for a study visa
- B enrolled in a full time study program.
How to Apply for the Montreal University Scholarships 2023
- The application process is online.
- You have to submit an online application.
- To start your application.
- Visit the website “Compass’ which will guide you through each step.
- Fill out the application form.
- Once accepted, you will be automatically selected for the scholarship levels respectively.
- For more details, visit the official website
The last date to apply online for the Université de Montréal Scholarships in Canada 2023 is 1st September 2023.