Applications are invited from Candidates for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program in Poland for 2023/2024. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are opened to apply for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023/2024 in Poland. You don’t need CGPA or IELTS/TOEFL Test. The UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program is a Fully Funded cultural exchange program for All the International Students with all expenses paid. Those Students who have Completed their Undergraduate Degree are eligible to apply from Africa State, the Arab States, Asia & Pacific, Latin America & the Caribbean can apply.
The aim of the UNESCO international cultural exchange program is to bring students from diverse backgrounds & from different parts of the world to enhance the capacity-building and human resources development in the area of Science, Technology and Engineering Education Etc. UNESCO Highly Encouraged Students & Youth from Developing Countries.
About the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023/2024:
|No. of Awards:||30|
|Fellowship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Deadline:||28 April 2023|
UNESCO Poland Fellowship 2023/2024 Will Cover all the Expenses.
You don’t have to pay. This is a free exchange program by UNESCO.
The amount covered by UNESCO is Given below:
- Monthly Stipend: The Stipend Amounting to Monthly allowance of 2200 PLN (1 USD = approximately 4,00 PLN) is intended to cover living expenses such as Accommodation, Meals, pocket expenses
- A one-time special allowance of $120 USD to be paid upon arrival in Poland.
- Airfare Tickets: UNESCO will Cover the Cost of Round Airfare Travel Tickets to/from Your Country
- Health Insurance Will be provided.
- Cultural, Historical and/or Touristic Visits.
About UNESCO Poland Fellowship:
- All the Participants’ age should not be more than 35 years. The medium of instruction will be English.
- You Don’t need CGPA.
- UNESCO Fellowship Program Will Cover all the Expenses for the participants including Flight Tickets.
More Details & Fields are given below.
Fields Available in UNESCO Fellowship:
The aim of this fellowship program is to enhance capacity-building and human resources, Friendships & in the field of Science, Technology, and Engineering.
The Fields are Given below:
- Automation, Electronic, and Electrical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Environmental Engineering, Mining, and Energy
- Mechanical Engineering
- Sociological Sciences
List of Eligible Countries:
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Côte d’Ivoire
- Democratic Republic of the Congo
- South Africa
- United Republic of Tanzania
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Brunei Darussalam
- Lao People’s Democratic Republic
- Papua New Guinea
- Sri Lanka
- Viet Nam
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Age Should Not be more than 35 Years.
- Proficient in English
- Youth & Students from developing Countries are Strongly Encouraged
- Participants Must have completed their 4 Year Undergraduate Degree.
- Participants should b from one of the Countries listed below.
How to Apply for UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program?
The Complete Procedure for the UNESCO Fellowship is given below in the Official website Link. Please click on the link given below for more details:
The last date to apply for the UNESCO Poland Fellowship Program 2023/2024 is 28th April 2023.