Applications are invited from Candidates for the 2023 University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) Chinese Government Scholarship Program. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are invited to apply for the UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023/2024 in China. The Chinese Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students by the Ministry of Education China. Students from all over the globe are eligible to apply for the University of Electronic Science and Technology of China Chinese Government Scholarship 2023. University of Electronic Science and Technology of China CSC Scholarship is available for Master’s Degree and PhD Degree in China to pursue education free. This award is available for the academic year of 2023/2024.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by University of Electronic Science and Technology of China under Chinese Government Scholarship to study Postgraduate Degree Programs. IELTS/TOEFL is required for CSC Scholarship. The duration of the Bachelors Degree, Master’s Degree is 3 Years & for Doctoral Degree 4 Years. The award will cover all the expenses.
The University of Electronic Science and Technology of China (UESTC) was established in 1956 and is a public research university Chengdu, Sichuan, China. The university is home to over 30,000 undergraduate and graduate students, and has a strong emphasis on research and innovation. It has partnerships with numerous international universities and research institutions, and its faculty and students are known for their contributions to the fields of electronic engineering, computer science, and related disciplines. UESTC is a comprehensive university that also offers a wide range of programs in other fields, including business, humanities, and social sciences.
About the UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023/2024
|University:||University of Electronic Science and Technology of China|
|Degree level:||Bachelors, Masters, PhD|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Deadline:||1 March 2023|
UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023/2024 is a Free Fully Funded award for all International Students all over the world. The University of Electronic Science and Technology of China Scholarship will cover the following:
- Complete Tuition fees
- Free university dormitory or accommodation subsidy
- Undergraduates: CNY 2,500 per month
- Master’s students: CNY 3,000 per month;
- Doctoral students: CNY 3,500 per month.
- Comprehensive medical insurance: CNY 800 per person per year;
List of Available Study Fields:
Students can enroll in one of the following subject under UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023/2024 in China:
- Electronic Science and Technology
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Optical Engineering
- Instrumentation Science and Technology
- Biomedical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Management Science and Engineering
- Business Administration
- Mechanical Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Control Science and Engineering
- Public Administration
- Electrical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering and Technology
- Applied Economics
- Foreign Language and Literature
- CSC Application Form
- Copy of Passport Home Page
- Notarized highest diploma
- Academic transcripts
- A study plan proposal (1000 Word)
- Two letters of recommendation
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form ( Click here to download )
- Non-criminal record report
- Language qualification certificates
- Be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
- Applicants who apply for a Master’s degree should be under 35 years old and have a Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who apply for a doctoral degree should be under 40 years old and have a Master’s degree.
- Applicants of Chinese-medium programs should have at least HSK level four certificate (Chinese Proficiency Test)
- Applicants of English-medium programs should provide a score report of English Language test, TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5 (You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL if you can take English Proficiency Certificate from your last attending Institution).
How to Apply for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023/2024 in China. Follow the given below steps to apply successfully. Also the Official Advertisement link is given below:
1. Firstly, register and submit your online application at the CSC Online Application System for International Students at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. The Agency Number of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China is 10614 and the Type is B. Please Choose Program category– type B which refers to scholarship programs responsible by Chinese universities under the Chinese Government Scholarship-Chinese University Program. Please download and print a hard copy of the “Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship” after you complete the form.
Next, register and submit your online application at University: Application System for International Students is http://admission.uestc.edu.cn/. Please choose sources of funds — Chinese Government Program, submit online the completed “Application Form for International Scholars and Students of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China” and other required application documents.
The last date to apply for UESTC Chinese Government Scholarship 2023/2024 for International Students is 1st March 2023.