Find the List of Top Five (5) Scholarships in Singapore for
International Students, See Eligibility,Benefits, Requirements
Application Guidelines and Deadline for 2023/2024 [Undergraduate,
Postgraduate & Masters].
Hello Everyone. If you want to study in a Developed Well Economy. Then apply for the Singapore Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS. The Singapore Scholarships for International students are open. And anyone from any country can apply to study in Singapore on Fully Funded Scholarships. They offer Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Degree Programs in Singaporean Universities. The Singapore Passport Ranked 2nd best in the world.
The Singapore Scholarships are Fully funded by the Singapore Government as well as Singapore Universities. There are 5 Universities in Singapore that are without IELTS. They have a world-class education and the latest Scholarship opportunities. Here in this post, you will see a list of Scholarships in Singapore. The complete list of the Singapore Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS is available below:
About the Singapore Scholarship Programme 2023
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Funded by: Government of Singapore
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
List of University Without IELTS in Singapore
Five Universities in Singapore are without IELTS:
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- Nanyang Technological College
- National College of Singapore
- Singapore Management University
How to Apply Without IELTS for a Singapore University?
If you are from English speaking country then you are exempted from IELTS.
you have completed your previous degree from an English medium
institute then applicants can submit English Proficiency Certificate.
Applicants can get their English Proficiency Certificate from their
Conclusion: In this post, we have discussed the list of Singapore Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS, their programs, and their benefits. Also, we have discussed the Universities in Singapore without IELTS.
Top Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Singapore 2023/2024
Here is a List of the Top Scholarships for International Students in Singapore:
1. Singapore Government (SINGA) Scholarships 2023/2024
The SINGA Scholarship Program is a Fully Funded Singapore Government Scholarship that is for all international applicants. On this scholarship Undergraduates applicants and Master applicants can apply. It will cover your Airfare Tickets, Meals, Accommodation, Stipend, Visa Fee, and Health Insurance.
2. National University of Singapore (NUS) Scholarships 2023/2024
The National University of Singapore (NUS) is a Top ranked University. It is one of the popular universities. The NUS is offering Full-time Masters, Ph.D. Degree Programs. The NUS is the National University of Singapore.
3. SUTD University Scholarship 2023/2024
SUTD stands for Singapore University of Technology and Design. It is a public university in Singapore. This Scholarship aims at Undergraduate, Masters or a PhD Degrees. You can apply for one of these scholarships:
SUTD President’s Graduate Fellowship:
Full tuition fees, Monthly stipend of:
- S$3,500 (Singapore Citizens)
- S$3,200 (Singapore Permanent Residents)
- S$3,000 (International Students)
Full tuition fees, Monthly stipend of:
- S$2,700, increased to $3,200 after passing the Qualifying Exam (Singapore Citizens)
- S$2,200, increased to $2,700 after passing the Qualifying Exam (Singapore Permanent Residents)
- S$2,000, increased to $2,500 after passing the Qualifying Exam (International Students)
For More Information: Visit Here.
4. Nanyang University (NTU) Scholarship 2023/2024
Nanyang is another of the Best top Universities to study in Singapore. The Nanyang Scholarships are Fully Funded. The Scholarship is open to the Bachelor, Master, and PhD Degree Programs.
All the Expenses will be covered by the University. Some of the Great Scholarships are opened by the President of Singapore.
5. Nanyang President Scholarship 2023/2024
The Nanyang President Scholarship is another Scholarship that is available at NTU University. This Scholarship is for a Master, Ph.D. Degree Programs. NTU University ranks 11th in the world and 3rd in Asia.
It covers Monthly Stipend, Books, Tuition fees, IT Allowance, Thesis Allowance, and Conference Allowance.