Benefits, Requirements, Application Guidelines and Process.
Study in Singapore on a Fully Funded Scholarship. Apply for the Singapore Government (SINGA) Scholarship 2024. The Govt of Singapore Scholarship is a unique Scholarship program in which bachelor’s students can directly apply for the PhD Degree Program. Masters, Masters Leading to PhD, or Direct Ph.D. after a 4-Year Undergraduate Degree Program. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship to study in Singapore. You will study in the Top 4 Singaporean Universities without paying any penny. All the expenses will be covered by the Singapore Government authorities. Submit your online applications now.
Singapore is very popular and the Singapore Passport is the world’s most powerful and consistently ranked No 1. The SINGA Scholarship 2024 is open to any student from any country who is interested to apply for the Singapore Scholarships. You can apply without an application fee and you can also apply for the SINGA Scholarship without IELTS. There is No IELTS Requirement or mandatory.
This Scholarship is open for the 2024/24 intake. The courses will be taught in English. Singapore Government has awarded more than 950 Scholarships. Over 29,000 Applications were Received from over 170 Countries. More details and the application process for the Singapore Government (SINGA) Scholarship 2024 is available below:
About the Singapore Government (SINGA) Scholarship 2024
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Masters, Masters Leading to PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships
In each application quota, they award 240 Scholarships.
- Full Tuition Fees
- The monthly stipend of S$2200, will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time Airfare Grant of up to S$1,500*
- One-time Settling in Allowance of S$1,000*
In Touched Universities
The SINGA Scholarship will be available at these Universities in Singapore. Once you get a Scholarship you will be placed in any of these universities.
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), and the Singapore Management University (SMU).
- The Scholarship is open for application to all international graduates.
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees.
- The submission of IELTS / TOEFL / SAT I & II / GATE results is optional and may be requested later by the university for admission.
- Do NOT mail any hard copy documents to SINGA Office. All necessary documents are to be submitted online. Passport: A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts & Reports: ALL transcripts need to be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s academic Transcripts: Bachelor’s Degree certificate(s) / scroll(s) or a letter of certification from the university on your candidature if your degree certificate/scroll has not yet been conferred.
- Recommendation Letters: 2 Recommendation Reports (to be completed and submitted online by the referees)
- Motivation Letter for Scholarship Application.