Applications are Currently
Open and Ongoing for the 2023 Fully Funded SBW Berlin Scholarship Programme in Germany. See Eligibility, Benefits,
Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for the SBW Berlin International Scholarships 2023/2024 in Germany. All International Students from any part of the world are eligible to apply for SBW Berlin Scholarships 2023 in Germany. Students those who want to pursue their Undergraduate Degree or Masters Degree are encouraged to apply for the German Scholarships. Fully Funded Scholarships aims to support young talented students who are not financially strong and, during the scholarship duration, enhance and use their skills in non-profit projects back in their countries.
The students will be able to study in Berlin and Potsdam universities based on their academic qualifications and social needs. The scholarship will fund all science and arts disciplines. A total of 20 scholarships will be awarded. They believe that education can change the fate of the generation and living standards of the poor countries. The scholarship will cover tuition fee, accommodation, and monthly allowance or living expenses.
The scholarship will provide assistance for a maximum of 48 months, depending on the discipline and duration. Germany is the hub of education with world’s top ranked universities that are providing high quality education to all national and international students to produce them leadership skills and enhance their skills to make their country strong.
About the SBW Berlin International Scholarships 2023/2024
- Provided by: SBW Berlin
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: Berlin, Germany
SBW Berlin International Scholarships 2023/2024 in Germany is a Full Free Award to all students from around the world to undertake their degree from top universities of the world. Detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- Complete Tuition Fee will be given.
- Shared accommodation.
- Living allowance
- Travel allowance in some cases.
To apply for the scholarship, applicants need to provide the following documents:
- Copy of Degree Certificate of last attended school/college
- Transcript that shows the detail of grades
- Two Recommendation Letters
- Letter of Motivation (Maximum of 2 pages)
- Updated CV
- Evidence of low net income.
- Admission to the university where you intend to study (should be in Berlin or Potsdam)
- Certificates of achievements.
To be eligible for SBW Berlin International Scholarships in Germany, candidates have to fulfill the following criteria:
- Citizens of countries that need assistance for development.
- Homeless foreigners and recognized refugees.
- EU long-term resident permit holders.
- The candidate must be between 18 to 30 years of age.
- Average grades equivalent to 2.0 at least (German grade point)
- Have no first-degree family member in Germany.
- The applicant must be able to prove low income of the household.
- If funding is provided to students to study in Germany by other organizations or governments, this scholarship cannot be available.
- Scholarship Termination: If the candidate postpones or fails three exams, the scholarship will be terminated.
- Failure meeting targets and goals of the non-profit project may also result in termination of the scholarship.
- After graduation, the student must immediately report to SBW Berlin and submit the copies of certificates and records obtained during the study in Germany.
How to Apply for SBW Berlin International Scholarships?
Applicants can apply online for SBW Berlin International Scholarships 2023/2024 in Germany through Online Portal. Visit “Apply Now” and fill the application form and upload the required documents listed above. Also visit the Official Advertisement link given below: