Junior and Senior School Students Between the Ages 14-18 for the 2023 Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition.
Requirements, Benefits, Prizes,
Application Guidelines and Procedures.
Applications are invited to apply for Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition 2023 in United Kingdom. The opportunity is provided to all international students from all over the world from schools are eligible for a free trip to London. All expenses will be taken over by the London government as it is fully funded. The scholarship is available to school students. No fee for application or extra charges will be taken by students. The Royal Commonwealth Society has declared an opportunity that is effectively helpful for young candidates. The competition will lasts for two weeks.
The first international essay contest took place in 1883. In it 52 Commonwealth countries take part. The opportunity is selling like a hot cake by the name of the Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition 2023. There are two categories—Senior Category and Junior Category—for the contestants in this global writing competition in 2023 from Commonwealth nations. The opportunity is famous as CommonWealth Essay Competition which gives a platform to young candidates from school. They are welcome to participate in this essay competition. During this, they are allowed to give a voice to their ideas on the issues or critical thinking from any perspective. They can write essays and deliver their precious thoughts worldwide. This program is conducted on a large scale where students not only get confidence but also acknowledgment.
About the Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition 2023/24:
|Offered by:||Royal Commonwealth Society|
|Degree level:||Essay Competition|
|Event coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||United Kingdom|
|Deadline:||30 June 202|
Benefits of Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition Awards:
Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition 2023 is a Fully Funded One Week trip to London.
Some major benefits are as under:
- One Week fully-funded trip to London for education and cultural events.
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medals will be granted to students who will win.
- Certificate of Participation will be distributed among others.
Eligibility Criteria of the Queen’s Commonwealth Essay Competition:
In this essay writing competition, the candidates are divided into two categories. They are allowed to apply for the essay competition. They are:
- Senior Category Students: (those who are born between 1 July 2004 and 30 June 2009) (14-18 years)
- Junior Category Students: (those who are born on or after 1 July 2009) (Under 14 years of age) can apply for this opportunity.
- The residents or nationals of all Commonwealth countries and territories are also welcomed by the government of the UK.
- Applicants from Ireland, Hong Kong, and Zimbabwe can also apply.
- The participants are from non-commonwealth countries. Their entries must be submitted through their Local Royal Commonwealth Society Branch.
Essay Competition Requirements:
The application should be submitted in English and on the contestant’s day the essay should only be written in the English language and other languages will not be accepted.
- The word count for the essays written by senior students should be 1500 while the essays written by the junior candidates will be 750 words. If you exceed the word limit you will be disqualified.
- Your references and footnotes will not be included in the word count.
- If the material is crammed or plagiarized you will surely be disqualified for this post.
Topics of the Commonwealth Essay Competition :
Following are the topics of the essay of the Queen’s Commonwealth writing competition 2023:
Essay Topic For Senior Category:
- As Head of the Commonwealth, His Majesty The King is opening an international conference on the importance of young people in decision-making. Write his speech.
- Does age matter?
- The 2023 Year of Youth was a moment of significant social change. What was its impact on the world?
- Script a dialogue between two people, with contrasting viewpoints, on an issue that divides generations.
Essay Topic For Junior Category:
- In fiction and throughout history, young people have performed numerous acts of heroism. Choose your favorite young hero and write to them about why you admire them.
- What is your youthful superpower, and how can it make a positive difference to the world?
- You have been stranded on a planet where everyone is 18 or under 18 years old. Journal your experience.
- Why does your voice matter?
How to Apply for Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition 2023 in United kingdom.
Also the Official Advertisement Link is given below for details:
The last date to apply for Queens Commonwealth Essay Competition 2023 for International Students is 30th June 2023.