Texas Tech University Presidential Merit Scholarship for International Students 2023/2024 | Fully Funded to Study in USA:
Applications are Invited from Suitable and Qualified Candidates for the
2023/2024 Fully Funded Presidential Merit Scholarship at Texas Tech University 2023/24 to Study in USA. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Application Guidelines, Scholarship Coverage and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for the Presidential Merit Scholarship 2023/2024 at Texas Tech University in United States. Students have a great way to manage their finances for an undergraduate degree by applying for this Scholarship. The program is organized by Texas Tech University for the session 2023/24. Students from USA are eligible to apply for Undergraduate Degree Scholarship at University.
The sponsorship will be awarded to entering first-time freshman who shows exceptional academic ability and wants to complete an undergraduate degree program at Texas Tech University in the USA.
Founded in 1923, Texas Tech University is a public research university in Lubbock, Texas. It offers degrees in more than 150-degree courses through 13 colleges and hosts 60 research centers and institutes. The university is committed to enhancing the cultural and economic development of the state, nation, and world. They provide the best in facilities and academics.
About the Presidential Merit Scholarship 2023/2024 at Texas Tech University
|Texas Tech University
Presidential Merit Scholarship 2023/2024 at Texas Tech University will provide the award amount up to $26, 000 to cover the educational expenses of students.
- Students those have USA nationality are eligible for award.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in advertising, communication studies, creative media industries, digital media & professional communication, journalism, media strategies, public relations.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
- Aspirants must have an SAT and ACT scores.
- Documents Required: Attach academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, statement of interest, curricular preparation.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must have at least a 3.0 GPA (4 point scale) for the last 90 credits of coursework.
- Language Requirement: Students must have a minimum of three 4000-level ASL courses (9 hours, ASL 4301, 4331, and 4332).
How to Apply for Presidential Merit Scholarship?
To avail Presidential Merit Scholarship 2023/2024 at Texas Tech University applicants are required to register in the undergraduate degree program at the university, and after that, you can achieve the program.
The Application Link is given below: