Nigerian Drone Business Competition 2021 for Young Nigerian Entrepreneurs: Global Air Drone Academy (GADA) Calls for Applications from Nigeria-Based Early-Stage Technology Youth Entrepreneur for the 2021 Nigerian Drone Business Competition (NDBC). See Eligibility, Benefits, Requirements, Application
With the support of the U.S. Consulate General, Lagos, the 2021 NIGERIAN DRONE BUSINESS COMPETITION (NDBC) is being organized in partnership with the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA) and the Global Air Drone Academy.
The 2021 Nigerian Drone Business Competition seeks to nurture creativity and hone entrepreneurial skills amongst Nigeria-based early-stage technology youth entrepreneurs.
During this 5-Day Virtual bootcamp, 30 qualified participants will have the opportunity to learn from experienced drone professionals at the Global Air Drone Academy (GADA), an FAA licensed drone services company based in the USA. This intense workshop will teach budding entrepreneurs how to relate this new technology to real-world practical solutions, how to counter negative public perceptions, and the best ways to market your startup in the 21st century.
At the end of Day 5, each individual will have an opportunity to pitch their business plan to a panel of judges, who will then pick a 1st , 2nd, and 3rd place winner.
- Must be between 16 and 30 years old
- Must be citizen and resident of Nigeria
- If selected as a finalist, must be able to participate in a 5-DAY Virtual Training (2Hrs per Day)
- If selected as a winner, must be willing to participate in GADA’s business accelerator program
- 30 finalists will be selected to virtually attend the boot camp.
- Each finalist will receive training on drone engineering and entrepreneurship and will have the opportunity to pitch their drone business idea to a panel of judges.
- The top three finalists will win a professional-grade drone + business coaching to help launch their business.
Method of Application
After they have reviewed your application, they will let you if you have been chosen among the 30 finalists.
Applications close on December 31, 2020.