Nanyang University Scholarships 2023/2024 in Singapore | Fully Funded:
Applications are Invited from Suitable and Qualified Candidates for the Nanyang University Scholarships 2023 in Singapore | Fully Funded to Study in Singapore. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Application Guidelines, Scholarship Coverage and Deadline.
The applications are open to apply for the Nanyang University Scholarships 2023 in Singapore. Nanyang University is a Top most ranked University in Singapore. It has opened the application portal for the 2023 intake. The Good news is that Bachelors, Masters, and PhD Students can apply for the NTU Scholarship 2023. They offer two types of Fully Funded Scholarships. The Nanyang President’s Graduate Scholarship is for Full-time Masters, PhD. Degree Programs and Nanyang Scholarship is for Undergraduate Programs.
The NTU University comes in Top in Singapore. It has all academic fields and majors. The maximum period of the Scholarship is 2 years for Master’s candidates and 4 years for Ph.D. candidates and 4 Years of BS Candidates. It is easy to get a scholarship in Singapore and they don’t have a long process like in other countries. As well as there is no bond attached to the scholarship. The details about the Nanyang University Scholarships 2023 in Singapore are available below:
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
Nanyang University offers Full Scholarships for international students. It will cover all the expenses for the Full duration of the program.
The Funding for the Undergraduates:
- Complete coverage of subsidized tuition fees (after Tuition Grant).
- Living allowance
- Accommodation allowance
- Travel grant Tickets
- Computer allowance of S$1,750 (one-off).
- Singapore Citizen
- Singapore Permanent Resident
- Monthly Stipend S$3,600 S$3,400 S$3,100
- Conference Allowance Up to S$4,000 per financial year
- (April previous year to March current year)
- Book Allowance Annual grant of $500
- IT Allowance A one-time allowance of $1,500
- Thesis Allowance One-time Allowance of $600
- It will be disbursed during the final year of scholarship renewal.
Nanyang University has all Fields. If you are applying for the Nanyang Scholarship the following fields are available for study:
- Asian School of Environment
- Graduate College
- Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine
- National Institute of Education
- Nanyang Business School
- School of Art, Design and Media
- School of Biological Sciences
- School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering
- School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- School of Computer Science and Engineering
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- School of Humanities
- School of Materials Science and Engineering
- School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
- School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
- School of Social Sciences
- Wee Kim Wee School of Communication and Information
- S.Rajaratnam School of International Studies
- Accountancy and Business
- Art, Design & Media
- Communication Studies
- Social Sciences
- Sport Science
- Open to all nationalities.
- Excellent co-curricular records.
- Strong leadership qualities and potential.
- You must have a Honours (Highest Distinction) or equivalent at Bachelor’s level
- If you have not yet completed your undergraduate degree program, you will need to furnish documentation from your university that you are on track to get a Honours (Highest Distinction) degree or equivalent.
HOW TO APPLY
The Application Link is Online. Please Apply through Online Link. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the NTU University Singapore Scholarship 2023.