MusicRow, Nashville’s leading music industry publication, is seeking a Project Manager. This position will head up specific projects for the company, handle customer service, carry out general office tasks, and provide support to all MusicRow team members. They will also assist in the daily news operations of MusicRow, as well as the publication’s print issues, as needed.
– Strong organizational skills, detail oriented
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Writing experience and proofing skills
– Bachelor’s degree
– 1-3 years job experience is preferred
– Must have strong project management skills, be deadline-driven and enjoy working with a team
– Manages specific projects for the company
– Manages MusicRow subscriptions
– Handles customer service, including answering phones, mailing out orders, assisting customers in-office, and other duties
– Cross-trained in other positions at MusicRow. Provides support to MusicRow team members
– Assists in daily news operations as needed, including some writing, proofing, and publishing of news
– Assists in production of MusicRow’s print issues as needed, including writing, proofing, and helping with contact directories
– Miscellaneous office support tasks, as needed
Send resume (with salary requirement) to [email protected].
Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
LB Cantrell is Director of Operations & Content at MusicRow magazine, where she oversees, manages and executes all company operations. LB oversees all MusicRow-related content, including MusicRow‘s six annual print issues and online news. She also heads up specific, large-scale projects for the company, facilitates the company’s annual events, and more. LB is a Georgia native and a graduate of the Recording Industry Management program at Middle Tennessee State University.
Latest posts by LB Cantrell (see all)