Applications are invited from Candidates for the 2023 Mexico Government Scholarship Program for Bachelors, Masters, PhD Students. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are invited for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023/2024 in Mexico. All International Students from more than 180 countries are eligible to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships of Excellence of the Government of Mexico for Foreigners. Here is big chance for students from all over the world to pursue their Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree or Doctoral Degree free of cost from Mexico. The award is provided by Mexico Government. The Scholarship is available for academic session of 2023/2024.
Almost all academic fields and majors are available under Mexico Scholarship for students from all over the world to undertake an Undergraduate and Postgraduate Degree. The scholarship will cover all the expenses to study abroad.
More than 70 Education Institutions Superiors Mexicans (IES) participate in this Call and all have academic programs registered Under Mexican Government scholarship for foreign students. All Nationalities are welcome to apply. The scholarship is offered by The Ministry of Foreign Affairs (SRE), through the Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID).
About the Mexico Government Scholarship 2023/2024:
|Bachelors, Masters, PhD
Financial Benefits of Mexico Government Scholarship:
Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico is a Fully Funded Scholarship Program for International Students. Scholarship will provide all the necessary costs to study in Mexico. The details of the covered expenses is given below:
- Mobility scholarships at the Bachelor’s Degree and Master’s degree
- Research stay at the Master’s level, a monthly amount for maintenance of 4 (four) times the monthly value of the Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA), currently equivalent to $$12,614.80 monthly Mexican pesos. The Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA) is subject to the changes established by law. (Child support delivered a month in arrears).
- For PhD scholarships: Doctoral Research Stays and Postdoctoral, Medical Specialties and Subspecialties, an amount monthly for maintenance of 5 (five) times the monthly value of the Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA), equivalent today at $15,768.50 in Mexican pesos. The Unit of Measurement and Update (UMA) is subject to the changes established by law. (Child support delivered a month in arrears).
- Enrollment and Tuition Fee, in accordance with the provisions of the program of each Mexican Educational Institution, and subject to the final decision of each Institution, issued through the acceptance letter.
- Medical insurance through the Mexican Institute of Social Security (IMSS), whose validity will begin from the seventh month of scholarship, and with a duration corresponding to the scholarship period granted. In the case of Private Institutions, AMEXCID will be responsible for this management. In the case of Public Universities, it will be directly with that Higher Education Institution.
- Exemption from the cost of issuing the Mexican visa.
- International air transportation upon satisfactory completion of the scholarship. The ticket will be granted in tourist class and according to the flight route.
List of Academic Fields and Majors:
- Mexico Government Scholarship is offering almost all academic fields which are offered in 70 Universities of Mexico.
List of Participated Universities:
- More than 70 universities participated in Mexico Government Scholarship
Duration of the Award:
- Bachelors (4 Years)
- Graduate-level Research and Postdoctoral Fellowship (12 months)
- Specialization (1 year)
- Master’s Degree (2 years)
- Doctoral Programs (3 or 4 years)
- Medical Specialization and sub-specialization (3 years)
- More than 180 countries from all over the world are participating in the Mexico Scholarship Program. Students having residency from any of these countries can apply for scholarship.
- Scholarship application form, duly completed and signed.
- Letter detailing the reasons that motivate you to carry out the studies or research in Mexico. (Maximum 2 pages, with letter Arial size 12 and single line spacing).
- Curriculum vitae. (Maximum 3 pages, with Arial font size 12 and single line spacing).
- Letter of academic acceptance from the Mexican institution recipient or response of the HEI to the application for admission (see Requirements section of the acceptance letter).
- Letter of commitment to return to the country of origin.
- Letter of acceptance of the terms of the Call.
- Copy of the birth certificate.
- Copy of the valid passport in color and in open book format or government-issued photo ID.
- Copy of the medical certificate issued by a public institution or private health, with a maximum of 3 (three) months prior to the presentation of the application, indicating that the Applicant is in good health.
- In those cases in which Spanish is not the mother tongue of the applicant, must submit a copy of proof of advanced knowledge of the Spanish language issued by any university or educational center for its accreditation, that guarantees a minimum level of B2, within the Common Framework European Reference.
- Letter in which the applicant states under protest to say truth, that the information provided is true.
- All documents and forms must be in Spanish or submitted with translations into Spanish.
Eligibility Criteria for Mexico Government Award:
- Students having nationality from any one of the countries listed above are eligible to apply for scholarship.
- Applicants currently not living in Mexico.
- Bachelors, Master’s or Ph.D. Degrees as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- The scholarships will be awarded on academic excellence.
- Be accepted, or currently enrolled in a program of the participating Mexican institutions in the Call.
- The academic excellence of the candidate in the intended area of study.
- The intended field of study or specialization in Mexico is related to the applicant’s academic and job history.
- The area of study is important to, and has a direct impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
- The program must relate to specific current or approved projects that have an impact on the development of the applicant’s country.
How to Apply for Mexico Government Scholarship?
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for Mexico Government Scholarship 2023 in Mexico.
Follow the given below instructions to apply for scholarship:
- Apply Online at Academic Cooperation Management System (SIGCA):
- The registration of applications must be in Spanish.
- The SIGCA portal will remain open to receive applications.
- For this, it is necessary that the documentation be attached in accordance with the indications of the System and of the scholarship to which you aspire.
- The request is made in a personal capacity and only one person will be accepted. application and registration per person.
- The applicant who has more than one nationality may submit a single application, which must correspond to one of the eligible countries in this Call. Is must be presented according to the nationality with which it will be accredited the applicant.
- Only applications that apply for a scholarship will be evaluated is within the academic offer of this Announcement.