Mastercard Nigeria Calls for Applications from Recent Graduates for its 2022 Graduate Launch Program. See Eligibility,
Benefits, Roles Requirements, Application Guidelines and Process.
There are some skills you can teach. And some you can inspire. Mastercard Launch gives recent graduates both immersing emerging talent in an 18-month journey where they will challenge the status quo, engage in meaningful and practical sessions, drive Decency and Belonging, our mission to be a Force for Good and be the ultimate catalyst for personal and professional growth.
The Launch program is for change makers, those who dare to be greater and who wish to make a real impact on the world. Mastercard invites you to bring your passion, share your talent and make the most of this truly Priceless experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (all majors welcome to apply) with minimum predicted classification of a UK 2.1 or equivalent GPA of 3.0
- Graduating seniors of class 2022 (should have graduated and available to start on Sep-2022)
What You’ll Need:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
- Proficient in using Microsoft office suite.
- Energetic and enterprising individual with analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong strategic and conceptual aptitude
- Attention to detail
- English to professional standard.
Benefits & Roles
What You’ll Do
- The role will work with the functional teams to achieve the market objectives in these areas through the identified deliverables below.
What It Is
- An 18-month program that educates, inspires personal growth, and builds professional confidence to create a Priceless career with Mastercard. Launch will include development opportunities such as:
- Professional skills learning
- Business-driven rotations or experiences
- Networking and career conversations
- A capstone final project
- You will have the opportunity to work with your peers on various business projects which aim to provide enhanced work experience outside of your day-to-day role.
- You will work with our dedicated leaders–successful managers and executives who inspire, mentor, and coach others toward successful careers here at Mastercard.
- Work collaboratively across various internal teams to support a variety of business initiatives ranging from account planning, revenue projection & business reviews etc.
- Conduct research & analysis to support business strategies
- Use analytical and problem-solving skills to provide analysis and solutions that demonstrate consideration of insight and action
- Assist with monthly updates for management reporting.
- Participate in project and team meetings and actively contribute to presentations; that will be used internally and with customers
This role provides a breadth of learning, end to end & cross functional exposure within Mastercard:
- From understanding our account portfolio and business strategy
- Partner a strong team to win negotiations with our customers, banks and merchants to gain market share and
- Be part of strategy, product, customer value proposition development.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button.