Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are invited to apply for the Mastercard Foundation Fellowship 2023/2024 in South Africa. All Students from South Africa are eligible to apply for Jim Leech Mastercard Foundation Fellowship on Entrepreneurship 2023. African students and recent graduates who want to solve pressing problems and bring entrepreneurial ideas to life can apply for this Mastercard Fellowship Program. Also apply for University of Tokyo Summer Internship 2023/2024 in Japan (Fully Funded).
The Jim Leach MasterCard Foundation Fellowship on Entrepreneurship provides African students and recent graduates with access to training, resources, financial support and a network of mentors to develop their entrepreneurial skills and launch their ventures. The 8-month program develops exceptional business skills and the mindset of leaders to drive social and financial impact.
About the Mastercard Foundation Fellowship 2023/2024
- University: Queen’s University
- Degree level: Fellowship
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligibility nationality: Africans
- Award country: South Africa
- Deadline: 4 December 2022.
- Up to 60 fellows will be selected in the final round to receive a $500 CAD stipend.
- Opportunities to win prizes of up to $15,000 CAD in a pitch competition at the end of the program
- Opportunities to travel to the Dunin-Deshpande Queen’s Innovation Center to build lasting connections that will help advance your business plan.
- Best In-Class Training: Business Bootcamps are delivered by Queen’s University faculty and industry leaders who bring decades of combined business and C-Suite experience.
- The Disciplined Entrepreneurship Framework, a proven step-by-step framework for scaling startups developed at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Pitch coaching and skills
- Live workshops on marketing, goal setting, and recruiting are held throughout the program.
- An opportunity to earn a micro-certificate on successful completion of courses from Queen’s University
Mentorship and Networking:
- Connect with educators and speakers leading innovation and entrepreneurship in North America.
- Access a global network of Queen’s business alumni.
- Join a group of thousands of like-minded students and recent grads from across Africa.
- In the final phase of the program, fellows meet with industry leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Get feedback on key launch milestones.
- Students and recent graduates from Africa are eligible to apply for Mastercard Foundation Fellowship.
- All academic disciplines from any African post-secondary institutions. Whether you are already working on a business or you want to start something new, we can help you.
- We are looking for participants who are committed to developing their entrepreneurial mindset and taking advantage of the resources provided to grow their organization. The program is hands-on and can be completed at any pace, however most committed participants will work at least 10 hours per week. To progress through the program, participants will submit assignments online while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Program content is provided in English. Guidance can be offered in English and French. Assignments and pitches must be completed in English. Prospective fellows who are unable to speak or write English are still encouraged to apply and be teamed with someone who can meet all program requirements in English. Prospective fellows can work with their local university on a strategy to ensure they are able to access university resources to help them meet the language skills challenge will do.
How to Apply
There is an Online Application System to apply for Mastercard Foundation Fellowship 2023/2024 in Africa. Applicants have to Fill the Online Application Form and attach the required documents to apply.
Link to Online Application and Official Advertisement is given below:
The deadline to apply for Mastercard Foundation Fellowship 2023/2024 in Africa is 4th December 2022.