Applications for its Fund Ready 2022 Cohort 4 STEM Program, See Eligibility,
Target Areas, Requirements, Prizes, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
Lagos State Science Research and Innovation Council is calling for
fund-ready applications in Science, Technology, Engineering and
Mathematics (STEM). The award fund is up to ₦5m for successful entry.
LASRIC Y2021 Cohort 4 Science Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Call for Applications
The The Lagos State Science and Research Innovation Council (LASRIC) is calling for fund-ready applications in Science, Technology Engineering and Mathematics (STEM).
- Must be a start-up and an independent innovator based in Lagos State and should not be more than 5 years.
- Must have not taken any grants from LASRIC/ any Lagos State Government organization in the last 3 years.
- Must have a clean balance sheet.
- Innovation must be original and free of plagiarism.
- No age limits.
- STEM Education
- Pomoting STEM
- STEM in Media & Communication
- Applied-STEM Interventions in schools
The award fund is up to the tune of five million naira (N5 Million) for successful entry
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should:
31st March, 2022.
For more details and to apply. please visit: https://lasricportal.lagosstate.gov.ng/.