Applications are open for the Kochi University of Technology Fully Funded Scholarship in Japan. Entrants around the world can apply for this Fully Funded Scholarship to pursue Ph.D. Programs. Almost all the subjects such as the Department of Engineering and Graduate School of Engineering are offered.
In Tosa Yamada, Kami, Kochi, Japan, Kochi University of Technology is a prefectural university. Its first president was Professor Yasuharu Suematsu after it was founded in 1997. 2056 undergraduates, 224 graduate students, and 74 doctoral students are enrolled at the Kochi University of Technology.
The Kochi University of Technology scholarship for a doctoral program in Japan is one of the prestigious scholarships. All international students may apply for the Kochi University of Technology Ph.D. Scholarship for the academic year 2023–2024 at the Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering, Kochi University of Technology, Japan. This scholarship provides a monthly stipend to cover all costs. Since it opened in 1997, KUT has operated on a quarter system. Each quarter, students can earn credits. The quarter system has many advantages, one of which is that it makes it simpler to send KUT students abroad and to welcome students from other nations.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Host University: Kochi University of Technology
- Program: Scholarship
- Courses Offered: Doctoral Programs
- Award Coverage: Fully Funded
- Host University: Japan
- Scholarship Duration: 03 Years
- Application Deadline: 09 January 2023.
Kochi University of Technology scholarship in Japan for international students include the followings:
- Entrance examination fee
- Enrollment fee & tuition fee.
- Monthly living expenses
- Travel expenses
- Initial living costs.
Scholarships in Japan are available at the Department of Engineering, Graduate School of Engineering.
Applicants must fulfill all of the requirements listed below to be eligible for the scholarships:
- Before enrollment, candidates must have finished a Master’s degree.
- High academic standing.
- Candidates must be younger than 35.
- Candidates need to be highly proficient in English.
- The knowledge needed for the research projects must be possessed by the applicants.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply for this scholarship.
- Candidates for postgraduate scholarships or recent high school graduates must have relevant work experience.
- The required English language test must be taken by only the selected candidates.
You must submit copies of the following documents to be considered for the scholarship:
- Online Application form
- The highest degree Transcript
- Two Letters of Recommendation.
- Statement of purpose
- Cv / Resume
- Other reference documents.
HOW TO APPLY
- By following the link below, you can submit an online application for this scholarship, or you can read the scholarship’s official announcement.
- You can access the online application form by clicking the link provided below.
- Participants must have the necessary documentation.
- To get started, submit a finished online application.
- Scholarship application and all required supporting documents.