Applications are Invited from Suitable and Qualified Candidates for the
2023 Fully Funded KAAD International Scholarships in Germany 2023/2024 | Fully Funded to Study in Germany. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Application Guidelines, Scholarship Coverage and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for KAAD Scholarship 2023/2024 in Germany. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Eastern European Scholarships in Germany. KAAD Eastern Europe is a Fully Funded Scholarship for applicants to pursue their Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Germany. The award is available for academic session of 2023/2024.
The KAAD scholarship program is a unique opportunity for young scholars from developing countries to pursue postgraduate studies in Germany. The scholarship is offered by the Catholic Academic Exchange Service (KAAD) and aims to support talented individuals who are committed to making a positive impact in their home countries. With a strong emphasis on academic excellence and personal development, the KAAD scholarship offers a comprehensive package that includes tuition fees, living expenses, language courses, and other support services.
About the KAAD Scholarship Program 2023/2024:
|30 June 2023
KAAD Scholarship 2023/2024 in Germany is a Full Free Scholarships for students to undertake Postgraduate Degree Programs from Germany.
The details of the covered expenses is given below:
- Covers tuition fees for the entire duration of the postgraduate program.
- Provides a monthly living allowance adjusted based on the cost of living.
- Includes a travel allowance to cover transportation to and from Germany.
- Offers a German language course before the start of the program.
- Provides health insurance coverage.
- Offers opportunities to participate in academic and cultural events.
Types of Scholarships and their Eligibility Criteria:
KAAD offers three types of scholarships to International Students. Check given below eligibility criteria for details:
Scholarship Programme 1:
- Be a citizen of a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America, and currently reside there.
- Have a university degree and professional experience in their home country.
- Plan to pursue a Master’s degree, PhD, or other postgraduate studies, or planning a post-doc or a research stay (2-6 months for academics) at a German university.
- Be of Catholic denomination or generally belong to a Christian denomination, particularly if they are from the Near and Middle East. Applicants of other religions may be considered if they are proposed by Catholic partners and willing to engage in interreligious dialogue.
- Have proficiency in the German language prior to entry. KAAD may provide a German language course of up to six months in Germany for eligible candidates.
Scholarship Programme 2:
- Must come from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America.
- Must be currently studying in Germany and have at least 10 months of study remaining.
- Must plan to pursue a Master’s degree (application possible in the final semesters of the Bachelor’s degree), a Diplom or Magister degree (application at the earliest after the intermediate examination or Vordiplom) or a PhD at a German higher education institution.
- Must be of Catholic denomination or belong to a Christian denomination, particularly if they are from the Near and Middle East. Applicants from another religion can be supported if they are proposed by Catholic partners and willing to engage in interreligious dialogue.
- Must have knowledge of the German language at least at a communication level.
Eastern Europe Programme:
- Applicants from Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and the Caucasus are eligible.
- Applicants must be of Catholic denomination (in exceptional cases, applicants of another Christian denomination may be considered if they are proposed by Catholic partners).
- The applicant’s home country is not a deciding factor for eligibility, as long as they meet the other criteria.
Documents Required for KAAD Eastern Europe Scholarships:
These are the documents required while applying online for KAAD Scholarship in Germany:
- A valid passport copy.
- Complete academic transcripts.
- Complete degree certificates.
- A motivation letter.
- A letter of intent.
- A resume/CV specifically for scholarship application.
- A plan of study.
- A cover letter.
- Recommendation letters.
- A statement of purpose (SoP).
How to Apply for KAAD Scholarship?
There is an Online Application System to apply for KAAD Scholarship 2023/2024 in Germany.
Follow the given below steps to apply.
- Also the Official Advertisement link is given below for more details:
- Check if you meet the eligibility criteria for the scholarship.
- Choose a program of study in Germany that you wish to pursue.
- Submit an online application on the KAAD website.
- Upload all the required application documents listed above.
- If shortlisted, you will be invited for an interview.
- If selected, you will receive a scholarship offer and further instructions on how to proceed with the visa application process.
- Official Link
Frequently Asked Questions?
What is KAAD scholarship?
- KAAD scholarship is a scholarship program that provides financial assistance to students from developing and emerging countries to pursue postgraduate studies in Germany.
Who is eligible for this scholarship?
- Applicants must come from a developing or emerging country in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, or Latin America. They should have a university degree and professional experience in their home country, and should plan to pursue a Master’s degree, a PhD or other postgraduate studies at a German university. Additionally, they should be of Catholic denomination (or generally belong to a Christian denomination), and have knowledge of the German language.
How do I apply for KAAD scholarship?
- You can apply for KAAD Eastern Europe Scholarships by submitting an online application on the KAAD website. You will need to upload all the required application documents, including academic transcripts, degree certificates, a plan of study, recommendation letters, a motivation letter, a statement of purpose, and a resume/CV.
What are the deadlines for applying to scholarship?
- The deadlines for applying to KAAD scholarship vary depending on the scholarship program and your country of origin. It’s recommended that you check the KAAD website or contact their offices for more information on the application deadlines.
How much financial assistance does scholarship provide?
- The financial assistance provided by KAAD scholarship varies depending on the scholarship program and the applicant’s financial needs. In general, the scholarship covers tuition fees, living expenses, and travel expenses.
What are the selection criteria for KAAD scholarship?
- The selection criteria for KAAD scholarship include academic excellence, professional experience, motivation, and the applicant’s potential to contribute to the development of their home country.
Can I apply for scholarship if I am not Catholic?
- Applicants from other religions can be supported if they are proposed by Catholic partners in view of a documentable willingness to engage in interreligious dialogue.
Can I apply for KAAD scholarship if I am already studying in Germany?
- Yes, you can apply for scholarship if you are already studying in Germany and have at least 10 months of study remaining.
How long does it take to process the KAAD scholarship application?
- The processing time for KAAD scholarship application varies depending on the scholarship program and the number of applications received. It’s recommended that you check the KAAD website or contact their offices for more information on the processing time.