Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (JBN) is a leading Nigerian company offering holistic services covering the planning, design, engineering, construction, operation and maintenance of buildings, infrastructure and industry projects. Julius Berger is a committed partner with a strong track record of reliable high-quality results.
As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and in fulfilment of its commitment to drive enhancement and capacity building within the Education and Human Capital Development sector of Nigeria, the company is awarding scholarships to qualified female engineering students in public universities across the country.
Ensure you read through all the information in the different tabs before you begin your application.
ELIGIBILITY / REQUIREMENTS
The merit-based scholarship is open to full-time female undergraduates studying engineering in public universities within Nigeria.
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Be a female
- Be in a Federal or State Owned Universities based in Nigeria
- Be in Faculty of Engineering
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian Federal or State University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.5 in a 5-grade system
N.B: Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are exempted from this scholarship scheme.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Every applicant should have a valid personal email account and phone number.
2. Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted online
3. Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
4. Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- Recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, not more than 200kilobytes;
- University or JAMB Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Result;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Academic results for 100 level
- Application for JBN scholarship is FREE.
- SCHOLASTICA is the official platform for the JBN Scholarship
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the JBN scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application.
- E-mail applications are NOT accepted.
- JBN does NOT assign representatives/agents to assist applicants to apply.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the proctored computer-based test.
- Children and wards of Julius Berger Group employees are exempted from this scholarship scheme.
For enquiries: email@example.com
5th December, 2022.