Applications are invited from Candidates for the 2023 IERI Research Fellowship Programme in South Korea. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are invited to apply for the IERI Research Fellowships 2023-24 in South Korea. All International Students from developing countries are encouraged to apply for International Research Fellowship Korea 2023. Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology has Called for Research Proposals 2023 for Developing Countries. Also apply for Northeast Agricultural University CSC Scholarships in China (Fully Funded).
IERI has supported many international research activities since 2004. They are continuously contribute to solving the global challenges caused by climate change in developing countries. IERI was nominated as an observer organization under UNFCCC at COP 26 in 2021 to accelerate action towards the goals of the Paris agreement and ambitious 2030 emission reduction targets. From 2022 onwards, we are going to more focus on climate mitigation technology approaches, especially on 1) carbon reduction and renewable energy; 2) climate change and sustainability; and 3) implementation of water treatment technology in field. The proposal will be evaluated by the feasibility of climate mitigation and its contribution to human beings in order to achieve net-zero carbon emissions by the middle of the century. RECOMMENDED: King Fahd University Scholarships 2023-24 in Saudi Arabia (Fully Funded).
Details About the IERI Research Fellowships 2023/2024
- Institute: Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology (GIST)
- Duration: 12 months
- Fellowship coverage: Funded
- Eligible nationalities: International
- Award country: South Korea
- IERI Research Fellowships 2023-24 in South Korea will provide a funding of 10,000,000 – 20,000,000 KRW.
- Each applicant must be a national of a developing country. The applicant must hold a Ph.D. with some research experience focused on environmental issues.
- Each scientist who has satisfactory achievements on a previous fund may apply for a renewal.
- Each applicant must provide the institution/university’s bank account for funding transfer. Bank accounts belonging to personnel/trust funds will not be accepted.
- Agreement has to be made between universities rather than institutions. The seal with the institution is not valid.
Submitted Proposals are Evaluated against the following Criteria:
- Feasible to the provided research sectors
- Innovation: the extent to which the proposed research contributes to knowledge creation by expanding and/or strengthening the relevant literature on growth and development.
- Scientific outcomes (SCI journal publication) based on the 2022 GRI grant
- Quality and composition of research work
- Contribution to local capacity
- Value for money
How to Apply for IERI Research Fellowships?
- Applicants have to email the given below documents at email@example.com.
- Apply before the deadline.
- Visit the Official Advertisement link given below for details:
- Research proposal template (Downloadable)
- Principal Investigator’s CV with a list of publication (Including the 1st page of each published article)
The last date to apply for the IERI Research Fellowships 2023-24 in South Korea for International Applicants is 12th December 2022.