Benefits, Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other
The Applications for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship for the Academic Year 2023/2024 are now open. The Hungary Government Scholarship 2023 is a prestigious Government Scholarship that offers Bachelors, Masters, One Tier Master, Non-Degree, and PhD, Degree Programs. The Scholarship is open to all international applicants from all parts of the world. You can apply without IELTS for this Scholarship. IELTS is Not Compulsory. No Application Fee is required. Thousands of students from all around the world apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Government Scholarship. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses including Air Tickets.
The Stipendium Scholarship 2023 will select 5000 international students. Applicants are offered more than 600 full degree programs, covering all higher education fields at all degree levels, including part-time and doctoral programs at 31 Hungarian higher education institutions. This is one of the best Fully Funded Scholarships in 2023 to Study in Hungary. The complete details, application guidelines, and procedure to apply for the Stipendium Hungary Government Scholarship 2023/24 is available below:
About Hungary Government Scholarship 2023
- Host Country: Hungary – Study in Hungary
- Degree: Bachelor, Master’s, Doctoral, Non-Degree
- Financial Benefits: Fully Funded
- No of Scholarships: 5,000
- Canadian Universities Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS
- UK High Commission Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded
Duration of the Stipendium Scholarship 2023
- Bachelor’s Scholarships: 2-4 Years
- Master’s Scholarships: 1.5-2 Years
- One-tier master: 5-6 Years
- Doctoral Scholarships: 4 Years
- Non-degree Programs: 1 Year
- The Stipendium Hungary Government Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship. Hence it will cover all the expenses.
- Full Tuition Fee Covered for BS, MS, PhD
- Monthly Stipend: 43,700 HUF/Month which is enough to cover your food and other expenses.
- Full Accommodation will be provided.
- Health Insurance
- Round Airfare Tickets will also be provided to selected students.
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering,
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Plant Protection,
- Rural Development Engineering
- International Economy and Business,
- Engineering Programs Engineering Management,
- Environmental Engineering,
- Mechatronic Engineering,
- Mechanical Engineering,
- Urban Systems Engineering,
- Complex Rehabilitation,
- Public Health,
- Social Work in Health Care,
- Social Work and Social Economy,
- Humanities Programs English Studies,
- American Studies,
- Applied Mathematics,
- Environmental Sciences,
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management,
- Molecular Biology
- Computer Science Engineering
- European and International Business Law- LL.M.
- Classical Musical Performance
These documents are necessary to be prepared before applying for this Hungary Government scholarship 2023/2024:
- Certificate of Education (High school diploma, University or College Diploma/Certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated).
- Proof of citizenship (e.g. Passport).
- Short Resume-CV
- Medical Certificate
- Citizens, nationals, or permanent residents of the United States of America applying for the Medicine program of the University are required to submit their Medical College Admission Test (MCAT) results.
How to Apply
The Application Process is online and all the applications must be submitted online. This page will guide you through the application process in a user-friendly way. You can find all the essential information for the application here.
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – BA/BSC, MA/MSC
- CALL FOR APPLICATIONS – DOCTORAL
- VISIT HERE FOR THE CALL FOR STIPENDIUM SCHOLARSHIP