Applications are Invited from International Graduate
Students Worldwide for the 2023/2024 Alexander von Humboldt Foundation Humboldt Research Fellowship in Germany. See Eligibility, Requirements,
Financial Benefits, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023/2024 in Germany. All International applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for a paid postdoctoral fellowship program based on merit. The expenses will be looked after by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. The duration of this research is 6–24 months.
Researcher and explorer Alexander von Humboldt (1769–1859) was established in 1953 by the Federal Republic of Germany. The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation has over 26,000 Humboldtiana living in over 140 different countries throughout the world as a result of this fully funded research fellowship that was established over the years. There are 49 Nobel laureates among these graduates. The option to stop on the rung leading to famous and well-known accolades like the Nobel Prize is provided by this fellowship for foreign researchers. Each year, the organization provides more than 700 researchers with free travel to Germany.
About the Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023/2024:
|Offered by:||Alexander von Humboldt Foundation|
|Fellowship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Deadline:||March, July, and November|
Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023/2024 2024-25 will benefit you with the following:
- According to your level of training and job, a monthly fellowship of 2,670 euros will be granted.
- Subsidies for liability and health insurance will be offered.
- Travel, transportation and healthcare expenses will also be covered in additional financial support.
- Social security coverage
- For supporting family members who have chosen to remain for at least three months, allowances for families will be given.
- Curriculum Vitae CV (two pages max)
- Research Outline ( five pages max)
- Doctoral certificate or proof that your doctorate has been completed successfully, or confirmation that this will be the case within the next six months
- German language certificate, if required
Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023/2024, will base on the following eligibility criteria:
- A Ph.D., C.Sc., or similar degree must have been earned by the candidate no less than four years before the application deadline.
- German nationals who are interested in applying are eligible as long as they have lived and worked abroad regularly for at least five years and have been doing so permanently.
- German language proficiency is an advantage, but adequate English language proficiency is required of all applicants.
- Those international researchers who have excelled in academic background.
How to Apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship?
There is an Online Application Process to apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023/2024 in Germany.
Visit the Official Advertisement link given below for details:
The last date to apply for Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023/2024 is March, July, and November. Do not miss this opportunity.