Hamad Bin Khalifa (HBKU) Scholarship 2023 in Qatar | Fully Funded to Study in Qatar:
Applications are Invited from Suitable and Qualified Candidates for the HBKU Scholarship 2023 in Qatar | Fully Funded to Study in Qatar. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Application Guidelines, Scholarship Coverage and Deadline.
The Hamad Bin Khalifa Scholarship for the class of 2023/24 is open. Apply for the HBKU Scholarship 2023 in Qatar. The Hamd Bin Khalifa University Scholarships for international students. This is a Fully Funded Scholarship for Undergraduate, Masters, and PhD Degree programs at Hammad Bin Khalifa University. The Hamad Bin Khalifa University is a Top Ranked Public University located in Doha, Qatar. Both International students outside Qatar and Qatari Nationals are eligible to apply for the HBKU Scholarship. Note that You Don’t Need to give IELTS. It is not mandatory. HBKU doesn’t charge an application fee.
Hammad was the Emir of Qatar. HBKU Scholarship in Qatar is providing all academic fields & Majors for Bachelors, Masters, & PhD. Degree. The Fields Consists of Islamic Studies, Engineering, Social Sciences, Law & Public Policy, and Health & Science. If Your institute language is not English then you have to give IELTS, or else you can Make English Proficiency Certificate from Your Previous University. The benefits of the HBKU Scholarship 2023 are given below.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- Country: Qatar
- University: Hammad Bin Khalifa University
- Course Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
ABOUT HBKU UNIVERSITY
- Hamad Bin Khalifa University is ranked #768 in Best Global Universities
- HBKU has received accreditation
- HBKU is a Public University, located within Education City in Doha, the capital city of Qatar.
- Hammad Bin Khalifa University Scholarships for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship. When you will receive the Admission offer. You will receive the Fundings Once You have been admitted to the Program.QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (BS)
- QAR 5000 Stipend/ Month (MS)
- QAR 7500 Stipend/ Month (PhD)
- Return Ticket/Year
- Tuition Fee Covered
- Family Accommodation is Provided to Married Students.
- Bachelor Program
- Master Program
- PhD Program
College of Islamic Studies
- Master of Arts in Applied Islamic Ethics
- Master of Arts in Islam and Global Affairs
- Master of Arts in Islamic Studies
- Master of Science in Islamic Art, Architecture, and Urbanism
- Master of Science in Islamic Finance
- Ph.D. in Islamic Finance and Economy
College of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Master of Arts in Intercultural Communication
- Master of Arts in Audiovisual Translation
- Master of Arts in Digital Humanities and Societies
- Master of Arts in Translation Studies
- Master of Arts in Women, Society, and Development
- Ph.D. in Humanities and Social Sciences
College of Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering
- Master of Data Analytics in Health Management
- Master of Information Systems in Health Management
- Master of Science in Cybersecurity
- Master of Science in Data Science and Engineering
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Energy
- Master of Science in Sport and Entertainment Management
- Master of Science in Sustainable Environment
- Ph.D. in Computer Science and Engineering
- Ph.D. in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (LSCM)
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Energy
- Ph.D. in Sustainable Environment
College of Law
- LLM in International Economic and Business Law
- LLM in International Law and Foreign Affairs
- Doctor of Juridical Science
- Juris Doctor
College of Health & Life Sciences
- Master of Science in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Science in Exercise Science
- Master of Science in Genomics and Precision Medicine
- Ph.D. in Biological and Biomedical Sciences
- Ph.D. in Genomics and Precision Medicine
College of Public Policy
- Master of Public Policy
- Be an International Student or a Resident of Qatar.
- Must Complete Secondary School for Bachelors Degree, and have a BS degree for Masters Degree Programs, and an MS degree for the PhD program.
- IELTS or TOEFL or GRE.
- Further Requirement is available under each Section of the Program.
IELTS TOEFL EXEMPTION
The applicant completed their studies at an institution in a country where English is the native language.
The applicant provides an official letter from the university where they completed their undergraduate studies confirming that they obtained their degree from an institution where the medium of instruction is in English.
HOW TO APPLY
The application process is online. When you will visit the button below. It will open the official website and you will see the Available Programs. Open the program of your interest and you will see Apply Now there.