Leadership Exchange programs in the United States of America. No IELTS
or TOEFL is required.
applications will be made online and there is plenty of time to prepare
your applications. Participants will explore different Sites in
You Don’t need IELTS/TOEFL. You Don’t need CGPA. You Don’t Need a Passport at the time of applying. As well there is no application fee required. The Hansen Summer Institute offers cultural/academic, Leadership exchange Opportunities. The program will take place in July 2023.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Country: The United States of America
- Duration: 03 Weeks (1st July to 23rd July 2023)
- Location: San Diego, California
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th January 2023 (For International), March 15, 2023 (For U.S. Students).
Hansen Summer School United States is a Fully Funded Exchange Program to the USA & will Cover all the Expenses for the full duration of the program.
- Round Trip International Airfare Tickets.
- DS-2019 – Student and Exchange Visitor (SEVIS) fee.
- Health Insurance for the duration of the program.
- Full Accommodation
- Full Meals for the duration of the Program
- Transportation to/from the campus to all meetings and activities.
- Program Materials.
- Certificate of Participation.
- Exposure & Trips San Diego historical attractions & cultural events including a fourth of July Independence Day parade, a Padres baseball game, and a harbor cruise Trips, U.S Mexico Border.
To participate in the Hansen Summer Institute 2023, candidates must meet the following eligibility requirements:
FOR NON – U.S. STUDENTS:
- Bachelor Students Must have Completed 2 Years of college/University or Graduate Student.
- Students must be between the ages of 20- 25.
- Must have demonstrated leadership potential outside of the classroom in the community, nation, or region.
- Have an Academic Adviser (Recommendation Letter) verify in writing the candidate’s English proficiency. (A verification request is automatically sent to your referee with the request for your letter of reference.)
- No IELTS, GRE, or TOEFL Nothing is Required.
- Have a Valid international passport. (You can apply for a passport if You Don’t Have one Now.)
- Preference may be given to those who have never visited the United States.
FOR U.S. STUDENTS: (Students from any university in the United States)
- Upper-division undergraduate with 2 years of college/university or graduate student with a professional interest in international relations, diplomacy, international economic development, or related fields.
- Students must be between the ages of 20-25 at the start of the program.
HOW TO APPLY
The application process is online. Create a New Account then Sign in. Complete the Full Application Form slowly & carefully. Once You Submitted the Form. You Cannot Edit the Form again. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the Hansen Leadership Institute.
The Online Application Form is Available at: https://hansenleadershipinstitute.communityforce.com/Funds/Search.aspx#4371597136646D517975544F5976596D4E73384E69673D3D.