Application to the GREAT UK Scholarships
in United Kingdom is Currently Ongoing. See Eligibility, Benefits, Requirements,
Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
The applications are open to apply for the GREAT UK Scholarships 2024/2025. One of the top UK scholarships for international students. The GREAT Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to complete Master Degree program from UK University. A total of 310 Scholarships will be provided. The Scholarship is Funded by the Government of the UK and the British Council. A UK education opens doors, wherever you go in the world. The UK is a Preferred choice for international students.
GREAT Scholarships offers scholarships from UK universities, across a variety of subjects for students from 18 countries. 19 Top UK Universities are Participating in this Scholarship Program. You can complete your Master Degree Program in any of the 19 UK Universities. With so many world-class degrees on offer in the UK and high-quality education.
There are more than 395 universities and colleges, offering over 50,000 Degree Programs in UK Universities. There are many universities in the UK that offer admissions without IELTS. You can check UK Universities Without IELTS. Get benefit from this GREAT Britain Scholarship. The UK’s academic reputation is world-renowned. The more detailed information about the GREAT UK Scholarships is available below.
About GREAT UK Scholarships Programme
- Scholarship Country: UK
- No. of Scholarships: 310
- Degree Level: Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: Different for Each Country
- University of Derby
- University of Dundee
- University of Edinburgh
- University of Essex
- University of Exeter
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Nottingham Trent University
- Robert Gordon University
- Royal Agricultural University
- Teesside University
- Ulster University
- University of Bath
- University of Cambridge
- University of Hull
- University of Manchester
- University of Nottingham
- University of South Wales
- University of Warwick
Number of Scholarships:
- Bangladesh-11 postgraduate scholarships
- China-44 postgraduate scholarships
- Egypt-13 postgraduate scholarships
- Ghana-15 postgraduate scholarships
- India-60 postgraduate scholarships available
- Mexico-20 postgraduate scholarships
- Nepal– 9 postgraduate scholarships
- Pakistan– 27 postgraduate scholarships
- Sri Lanka-9 postgraduate scholarships
- Thailand-28 postgraduate scholarships
- Indonesia-30 postgraduate scholarships
- Kenya-14 postgraduate scholarships
- Malaysia-30 postgraduate scholarships
- Nigeria – 30 Undergraduate and Postgraduate scholarships
- Sri Lanka
Eligibility Criteria for GREAT Scholarships 2024/2025 in the UK:
- A candidate must be a citizen of the above-mentioned eligible countries.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in order to get admission to a university.
- A candidate must have a good academic record.
- A candidate also has work experience in his field.
- A candidate should have an English Proficiency certificate.
Benefits of GREAT UK Scholarships
- All scholars would receive a minimum of around £10,000 towards tuition fees.
How to Apply
The Candidate will have to complete the Online Application Form. Please Filter out the University and Apply.