For the Fully Funded Global UGRAD 2024 Exchange Program by World Learning | Fully Funded to United State of America (USA)
For Undergraduate Students is Currently Ongoing. See Eligibility, Benefits,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are invited to apply for Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2024/2025 in United States. Global Undergraduate Semester Exchange Program 2023 is for International students to study in USA. Students who are currently studying in 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th semesters or who are in 2nd or 3rd years of annual system degree in any university or institute of their home country are eligible to apply. No IELTS or TOEFL is required for it at this stage to apply but required after the final selection. This is the Fully Funded Global Undergraduate Exchange Program.
It is a non-degree cultural exchange program where you will be able to be a part of many professional and cultural activities. Participants travel from one state to another, welcome by their host families, enjoy every possible occasion, and make many international friends around the globe.
Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program is open to all fields of study and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, race or disability. Competition for the program is highly competitive and based on merit. The finalists will be selected on the basis of academic excellence, leadership ability, and their preparation for study in the United States.
This international educational and cultural exchange program brings future leaders to the United States to experience the American education system, increase their knowledge, and discover American culture and values. It also gives students the opportunity to share their cultures and traditions with people in the United States.
About the Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2024/2025:
- Provided by: US Embassy
- Degree level: Undergraduate Semester Exchange
- Scholarship coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible nationality: All Nationalities
- Award country: United States
Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2024/2025 is a Full Free exchange program for International Students from all over the world. Detail of the covered expenses is given below:
- Monthly allowance
- Limited allowance for books
- Allowance for accidentals
- Meals and housing
- Tuition fee
- Sickness, as well as coverage of accidents, is provided.
- Round-trip airfare.
List of Eligible Countries:
Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Fiji, Georgia, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritania, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
Eligibility Criteria for UGRAD Program:
Students have to meet the given below criteria to apply for Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program in USA.
- Applicants should be of 25 years of age or younger.
- Must be residents of one of the country listed above.
- Alongside with their applications, students must submit recent and old academic transcripts.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled in the university.
- Should be dedicated to returning after completion of the program.
- Applicants should be in their 14th or 15th year of education.
- If you have Dual Nationality with US or a permanent US resident.
- You are in your final year of university.
- If you have a family member ( parent, spouse, fiancé) who is a permanent resistant in the US or have US citizenship
- If you possess dual nationality
- Employees, as well as their children, spouses, fiances, parents, siblings, and dependents of the US Department of State, USAID or of the Fulbright organization, aren’t eligible to apply.
Following document required while applying for Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program Online:
- University Degree/Transcript
- Matric and Intermediate certificates.
Note: Only selected students will be required to provide Reference Letters and No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their current academic institution.
Global UGRAD provides one semester of pre-academic English language training to students who need it. Students who require pre-academic English will receive English language training during the fall semester of 2024/2025. They will continue coursework in their areas of study during the spring semester.
How to Apply Online for Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program?
Application form is required to be submitted online to apply for Global UGRAD Undergraduate Program 2024/2025 in USA. All supporting documents, such as photocopies of transcripts including an explanation of grading scale of university issuing the degree, are to be attached to the online application before submission. Scan copies of all your university attested transcripts must be uploaded online including the most recent transcript.