The applications are now open to apply for the Global Peace Summit Kenya 2023. The GPS is a Fully Funded Conference that is open to all international applicants from all around the world. This year the Summit is to be held from Feb 9-12, 2023, in Nairobi, Kenya. Keep in mind that you don’t need to give an IELTS Test report or result. This is a Summit a type of Conference. It will gather participants from all around the world. This year the theme and focus topics will be political, economic, and social issues Africa has been facing for years. There are a total of 150 Seats available that consist of Fully Funded, Partially Funded, and Self Funded. The Summit will cover Airfare tickets, accommodation, and other expenses.
Applicants with age 16-40 can apply. Any field, any education background. There are no restrictions on the academic field. This summit targets inspiring younger people and expanding their abilities within the sphere of peace education to assist them in changing thoughts and percentage projects while networking with like-minded people and global leaders. Excited about the Fully Funded Conference? The complete details about the Global Peace Summit Kenya 2023 are available below:
About the Global Peace Summit Kenya 2023
- Country: Kenya
- Dates: Feb 9-12, 2023
- No. of Participants: 150
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded, Partially Funded, Self Funded
- Deadline: December 27th, 2022
Distribution of Seats
- 15 Fully Funded
- 25 Partial Funded
- 110 Self Funded
- Provision of Peace Passport
- Airfare & Accommodation
- Visa Assistance
- Opportunity to interact with Global Leaders
- Meet with like-minded young social entrepreneurs
- A chance to share your social impacts
- Peace Education & Leadership Capacity Building Sessions
- Diplomatic Panel Talks
- Keynote speeches
- Focused group discussions
- Group activities
- Awards & Certifications
- Signatory campaign
- Cultural Presentation
- Gala Night
Fully Funded Applicants:
- Air-Ticket (Designated amount reimbursement), Accommodation, Peace Passport, Certificate, Meals (Breakfast and Lunch), Conference Kit, Cultural Evening Ceremony, Celebration Party
Partially Funded Applicants:
- Accommodation, Peace Passport, Certificate, Meals (Breakfast and Lunch), Conference Kit, Cultural Evening Ceremony, Celebration Party
- Will buy our delegate package and will be provided equal privileges including Certificate, Peace Passport, Conference Kit, Cultural Evening Ceremony, Celebration Party.
- How economic weakness hinders the utilization of potential young minds?
- How colonization still impacts Africa’s Road to economic recovery?
- What are the causes of Africa’s constant political issues, and how could they be resolved?
- Effect of domestic violence and how it has hindered Africa’s social growth.
- How climate change in Africa has affected a peaceful coexistence,
- The role of young people in ensuring food security and support systems are in place as well as challenges.
- The eligibility to apply for the Global Peace Summit Kenya is very simple and easy. Aged between 16-40 years old
- The responsible and enthusiastic young leader
- Passionate toward social entrepreneurship
- Eager to contribute to United Nations Sustainable Development Goals
- Must be engaged in social/educational activities at any level
- You can apply without IELTS/TOEFL for this summit
Previous GPS Summits:
View GPC profile online:
- GPC Profile
- Global Peace Summit Malaysia 2020
- Global Peace Summit Turkey 2020
- Global Peace Summit Turkey 2021
- Youth World Cup 2021
How to Apply
The application process is online and the application form is very simple. To Apply for the Kenya Summit. The Online application and details are given below in the link.
- VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR GPS KENYA 2023
The Application deadline to apply for the GPS Kenya 2023 is 27th December 2022. The application processing fee is 30$ only and it is Not Refundable.