Applications are Currently Open and Ongoing for the 2023 Fully Funded German Government Scholarship for International Students to Study in Germany. See Eligibility, Benefits, Requirements, Application Guidelines
Study in Germany on a Fully Funded Scholarship. This is to inform you that the applications are open to apply for the German Government Scholarships Without IELTS 2023. This Scholarship is Funded and managed by the DAAD. All international students are welcome to apply for the Undergraduate and Graduate Degree Programs at German Universities. The Universities in Germany are without Tuition Fees. This Scholarship covers all the expenses including Flight Tickets as well. DAAD Scholarship 2023 is aimed at Masters, and PhD Degree Programs. All the applications should be made online and submitted before the deadline.
Every year the German Govt awards 100,000 Scholarships to International applicants as well as German students. If you have completed your previous degree from an English Language Institute then you don’t need to provide IELTS Test. Apply and study in German Universities on Full Scholarship. This is the right time and the right opportunity to apply for Germany Scholarships. All you need to read carefully, make sure to upload all the necessary documents, and follow the steps. The application process for the German Government Scholarships Without IELTS 2023 is available below:
About the German Government Scholarships Without IELTS 2023
- Country: Germany
- University: Multiple
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Level: Masters, Ph.D., Post-doctoral
- Deadline: 15th March 2023
- This includes Undergraduate, Masters, PhD Scholarships as well as includes Exchange programs as well for all nationalities.
- DAAD Germany Scholarship Without IELTS will cover all the expenses that include:
- Monthly Stipend of €861 for Graduates.
- Monthly Stipend of €1200 for Doctoral candidates.
- The DAAD Scholarship will cover your insurance as well.
- Health and Medical coverage
- Travel allowance such as Airfare Tickets, Transportation costs.
- Additional Benefits for family members: Monthly rent
- Monthly funding for the family members of the candidate.
- You must meet the following criteria: Complete the educational requirements as stated in the program.
- Must have a bachelor’s Degree if applying for a Master’s degree and a Master’s degree if applying for Ph.D.
- At least 2 years of experience.
- All applicants must submit English Proficiency Certificates if they still need an IELTS score.
- English Speaking countries can apply without IELTS as well.
- All previous transcripts, degrees, and results.
- Research proposal.
- Passport-size photographs.
- Cover letter.
- Study Plan.
- Motivation letter.
- Two original recommendation letters.
- Statement of purpose.
- Letter of intent.
How to Apply
The DAAD Application must have to be submitted online.
Find the application form and fill out all the required fields.
- Attach all the required documents with the application form.
- Apply for the scholarship directly.
- The Link to the Official DAAD Scholarship website is available below.
- All DAAD Scholarships are uploaded.
- VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR DAAD SCHOLARSHIP 2023
The last date to apply for the German Government Scholarships Without IELTS 2023 is 15th March 2023.