Applications are invited from Candidates for the 2023/2024 German Chancellor Leaders Fellowship. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are invited to apply for the German Chancellor Leaders Fellowship 2023/2024 in Germany. International applicants from selected countries are eligible to apply for a paid Chancellor Fellowship for tomorrow’s leaders. Humboldt Foundation is offering paid fellowship program. The fellowship is available for the selective programs given below. There is No Application Fee required to apply.
Researcher and explorer Alexander von Humboldt (1769–1859) was interested in nature. The Humboldt Foundation was established in 1953 by the Federal Republic of Germany. The German Chancellor has signed the goals of this foundation.
About the German Chancellor Leaders Fellowship Program 2023/2024:
|Offered by:||Humboldt Foundation|
|Scholarship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Deadline:||15 October 2023|
The German Chancellor Fellowship 2023/2024 will benefit you with the following:
- According to your level of training and job, a monthly stipend of 2,000, 2,300, or 2,600 euros will be granted.
- Travel, mobility and health expenses will also be included in additional financial support.
- You can also be provided with help during your stay in Germany.
- You will benefit from having both private and professional intercultural exchange experiences.
- For those who are interested 50 German Chancellor Fellowships are available.
- Additionally, you can book a two-week study tour in Germany.
- Social security coverage
- Your latest detailed academic curriculum.
- You have to submit two letters of recommendation.
- An extensive statement
- A letter of motivation
List of Available Study Fields:
- Society or culture
The German Chancellor Fellowship 2023/2024, will base on the following eligibility criteria:
- Graduate with initial leadership experience
- Applicants are eligible from Brazil, the People’s Republic of China, India, South Africa or the USA
- You have signed up for a project that promotes your professional growth.
- Candidates that are enthusiastic about contributing to a global network of committed leaders.
- International students with a focus on leadership.
- Those international researchers who have excelled in academic background.
How to Apply for German Chancellor Leaders Fellowship?
There is an online system to apply for this opportunity.
You can apply for German Chancellor Fellowship 2023/2024 by visiting its official link