The Australian government is currently accepting applications for the Fully-Funded Australia Undergraduate International Scholarship 2023. This scholarship is available to eligible students from any country who are planning to study for an undergraduate degree at an Australian university. The scholarship will cover the full cost of tuition, return airfares, and living expenses for the duration of the program.
Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships
Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships 2022-2023 are scholarships for overseas students that are partially supported. This scholarship pays up to 21,000 Euros each academic year intuition.
We understand the importance of financial factors when making academic selections at Webster Vienna. That’s why, through student loans and scholarships, we’re here to help our students—you—secure a brighter future.
The following are the many sorts of Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships:
- Webster Vienna Scholarships: This scholarship offers master’s students up to 7,000 € per academic year and undergraduate students up to 10,000 € per academic year.
- The Borealis Social Scholarship covers the cost of tuition for one academic year at a cost of 21,000 Euros.
- The Borealis Excellence Award provides a monetary award of 10,000 Euros every academic year.
Candidates must meet all of the following conditions to be considered for Webster Vienna Private University Scholarships:
- English is a required language.
- Eligible Countries: Every country on the globe
- A minimum 3.0 GPA is required.
- You must be able to communicate in English at a B2 level.
- You should be in desperate need of money.
- You must produce a nice essay as well as recommendations.
- Starting in Fall 2022, you should be a freshly admitted undergraduate student.
Marcus Oldham College Scholarship
International students may apply for the Marcus Oldham College Scholarship 2022-2023, which is partially supported. Undergraduate studies are eligible for these awards. In the relevant academic year, the Dr. Alastair Mackenzie International Scholarship Funds will cover $15,000 in fees.
Marcus Oldham College offers a one-of-a-kind educational opportunity for young people interested in pursuing a career in the Australian Wool Industry, encompassing wool science and technology, wool cultivation, and textile manufacture.
The Marcus Oldham College Scholarship gives the following benefits to the recipient:
Unless the institution agrees differently, the scholarship pays $15000 of the fees in the applicable academic year(s).
Criteria for Eligibility
Applicants for the Marcus Oldham College Scholarship must satisfy the following requirements:
- English is a required language.
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- Applicants must be enrolled or planning to enroll in Year 1 of the Agriculture Program to be eligible for this grant.
To get this scholarship, please follow the procedures below:
(1) Click here to submit an application for admission to Marcus Oldham College.
(2) Prepare the documents listed below:
- Your curriculum vitae, as well as the names and contact information for two references
- If you’ve applied for a university, you’ll need a statement of your Year 12 results and your ENTER score.
- Essay for a grant: Answer the following question in a 500-word essay: “By applying for this scholarship, you are indicating that you are interested in working in the sheep and wool business.” “Would you like to undertake any further activities in the industry?”
“What are your professional objectives and aspirations?” is the prompt for a 100-word college essay.
(3) Fill out the form below to apply for a scholarship.
The email: [email protected].
- Fax number 03 5244 1263
Submit the application by post to the following address.
- Scholarship Coordinator
- Marcus Oldham College
- Private Bag 116
- Geelong Mail Centre VIC 3221
Qatar Airways National Scholarship
The Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program 2022 is a fully financed scholarship for Qataris (or Qatari mothers). This award is available to students pursuing undergraduate, master’s, or doctoral degrees. This scholarship offers a monthly stipend as well as global internship possibilities with Qatar Airways Group.
Qatar Airways has a stirring National University Studies Scholarship Program that helps Qatari students pursue academic studies (undergraduate and postgraduate) at educational institutions in Qatar or abroad as part of the company’s commitment to nationalization. Qatar Airways offers 23 majors ranging from aviation management to journalism to business.
Business and Management Studies
Supply Chain and Logistics
Airline and Airport Management
Media Studies and Communications
Aviation and Aerospace Engineering
The Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program gives the following incentives to the recipient:
- The stipend is paid on a monthly basis.
- Various training courses provide opportunities for growth and development.
- Internships at Qatar Airways Group provide global prospects.
- Outstanding students get an annual academic award.
You must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program:
- Must be Qatari or have a mother who is Qatari.
- You must be at least 18 years old and have completed your degree by the age of 29.
- Secondary School Education Certificate with an average of 80% or better on the Ministry of Education & Higher Education grading scale.
- IELTS for Qataris: Overall score of 5.5 or above, with a minimum of 5 in each component.
- Qatari Mother’s ELTS – A total score of 6.0 or above, with a minimum of 5.5 in each component.
- Pass the Qatar Airways interview with flying colors.
- A current unconditional offer letter from a university in Qatar has been approved by the Ministry of Education and Higher Education.
- Students who have completed high school must participate in the required National Service. Students who obtain a verified offer letter from one of the colleges mentioned in the Higher Education Emiri Scholarship program, on the other hand, are exempt.
How can you apply
To apply for the Qatar Airways National Scholarship Program, please follow the steps below:
- Sign up here
- Please upload the following files:
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- a copy of your highest academic certificate
- Passport photocopy
- Copy of English Proficiency Level Copy of English Proficiency Level Copy of English Proficiency Level
- National Service Clearance Copy
- Copy of the Offer from the University
Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarships
The University of Adelaide Global Academic Distinction Scholarship (Overseas) for 2021-2025 is a highly competitive scholarship that recognizes international students who are beginning undergraduate or postgraduate education and have shown academic excellence in prior courses.
Undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degrees in any of the University’s disciplines are available.
Only two 50% tuition fee reduction scholarships will be awarded by each faculty to the candidate with the highest score above an ATAR of 98 or a GPA of 6.8.
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
- Available for study in any discipline;
- Available for direct-entry international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students, including those who are required to complete a Pre-Enrolment English Program (PEP) prior to their degree commencement;
- Open to citizens of any country (except Australia and New Zealand);
As a general rule, the University of Adelaide will accept candidates who have earned a grade point average of at least:
- A raw ATAR of 98 OR its equivalent is required for undergraduate programs.
- A GPA of 6.8 out of 7 OR its equivalent is required for postgraduate coursework programs.
Students who satisfy the qualifying standards will be automatically granted the 2021-2025 University of Adelaide Global Academic Excellence Scholarship. There is no need to fill out another scholarship application. Semester 2 applications are due on June 13, 2021.
To access the online application system and for more information on how to apply for this scholarship, please go to the official website (link provided below).
CDU Vice-Chancellor’s International High Achievers Scholarships
International students with a record of academic distinction and high success who wish to begin an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree at Charles Darwin University (CDU) are eligible for the Vice-International Chancellor’s High Achievers Scholarships.
Any of the University’s Undergraduate or Postgraduate Coursework Degrees.
25% or 50% of the tuition charge is refundable. The tuition scholarships cover the whole cost of tuition for the length of the degree.
Applicants must meet the following requirements to be considered:
- Applicants must submit an application to begin classes in Semester 2 of 2022.
- Applicants must fulfill the University’s academic and English language admission requirements for their selected program;
- Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 95% in their most recent completed qualification.
- Applicant must be an international student paying an international student fee;
- Applicant must not be the recipient of any other scholarship from an Australian or international sponsoring agency.
The VCIHAS scholarships are extremely competitive, and completing the minimum eligibility requirements outlined above does not ensure you will be given one.
University of New South Wales International Scholarships
UNSW provides a variety of scholarships and awards to international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students starting full-time studies at UNSW. International Scientia Coursework Scholarship and Australia’s Global University Award are two of the scholarships available.
International Scientia Coursework Scholarship: Full tuition cost or $20,000 per year paid straight to tuition fees for the program’s minimum length.
The Global University Award of Australia is a one-year scholarship between $5,000-10,000.
Applicants must be an overseas student starting full-time in a UNSW Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree program in Term 2 2022 (excluding PG online and UNSW Canberra).
Applicants for the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship will be judged on academic achievement, leadership qualities (at school, at work, or in the community), extracurricular activities (sporting, cultural activities, volunteer/work experience), and reasons for attending UNSW.
Submitting an application
Students must have obtained an offer of admission* to an approved program for Term 2, 2022 by March 31, 2022 to be considered for the International Scientia Coursework Scholarship.
In your online application, you must present proof that supports the aforementioned selection criteria.
For a comprehensive list of examples, please see the Scholarship Application Supporting Documents.
Students who have been offered admission to UNSW in Term 2 2022 will be automatically considered for Australia’s Global University Award.
Still not interested in the above scholarship? See other scholarship opportunities here
More Recommended Articles:
- Fully Funded Undergraduate International Scholarships in USA 2022-2023