Emile Boutmy Bachelor’s & Master’s Scholarships 2023 | Fully Funded to Study in France:
Applications are Invited from Suitable and Qualified Candidates for the
2023 Fully Funded Emile Boutmy Bachelor’s & Master’s Scholarships to Study in Hungary. See Eligibility,
Requirements, Application Guidelines, Scholarship Coverage and Deadline.
The Emile Boutmy Scholarship Program welcomes International students to Study in France on a Fully Funded Scholarship. The Call for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023, France is open until 10th April 2023. The Scholarship is available for Bachelors, and Masters Degree Programs at Science Po University. The SciencePo University is a Public University in Paris, France. Students from all the international countries outside the European Union are eligible to apply. Must be outside the European Union. Sciences Po is ranked 1st in France in most of the Majors. The Duration of the Undergraduate Scholarship is 3 Years, MS Degree is of 2 years. You can apply online for this Scholarship in France.
The Science Po Scholarship will not be awarded automatically. You have to apply for the Science Po Applications and select “Emile Boutmy Scholarship” in Financial Section or you can also select other Scholarships in Financial Sections such as Eiffel Scholarship. All-Academic Fields are Available Entirely in the English Language. The details about the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023 in France is available below.
ABOUT THE SCHOLARSHIP
- Country: Paris, France
- University: Science Po University
- Course Level: Bachelor, Master
- Deadline: 22nd Feb 2023 (For Undergraduates), 30 Nov 2022 (For Master)
Science Po University is also known as the Paris Institute of Political Studies. The University of France or Sciences Po Paris, or Just Sciences Po.
The following coverage will be provided to the students who are applying for the Emile Boutmy University Scholarship 2023.
- Easily Affordable Residence near the campus.
- Candidates are encouraged to participate in sports activities.
SCHOLARSHIP FOR BACHELOR’S DEGREE PROGRAM
Candidates will be given tuition fee grants in various forms:
- A tuition grant of €13,190 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €8,800 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €6,000 per year for three years.
- A tuition grant of €3,600 per year for three years.
SCHOLARSHIP FOR MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAM
- Candidates will be given a tuition fee grant of €12,200 per year for the entire two years.
- To be eligible for the scholarship, students must be, first-time applicants, from a non-European Union state, whose household does not file taxes within the European Union, and who have been admitted to the Undergraduate or Master’s program.
- The scholarship may not be combined with other scholarships (Eiffel scholarship, AEFE scholarship, BGF…) unless otherwise decided by the jury.
- This scholarship is awarded based on merit and according to the type of profile sought for this program. Social criteria are also taken into account.
- This scholarship is not automatically awarded: candidates must indicate their wish to apply directly in their online bachelor or master’s application form.
REQUIRED SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION DOCUMENTS
- Evidence of income and documents which explain the family situation
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Official Transcripts and certificates.
- Copy of passport.
- One academic reference.
HOW TO APPLY (APPLICATION PROCESS)
The Application process is online and may be different for undergraduates and graduates. For the complete application process please Visit the button below.
- CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR EMILE BOUTMY SCHOLARSHIP 2023
The application time for the Emile Boutmy Scholarship 2023 is as follows.
- Deadline for Undergraduate (applicants from foreign secondary schools): 22 February 2023.
- Deadline for Undergraduate (applicants from French secondary schools): 10 April 2023.
- Deadline for Master: 30 November 2022.
No application requests will be accepted after the deadline.