for the 2023 Deloitte Discovery Internship Program in USA is Currently Open.
Fields, Financial Coverage, How to Apply and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for the Deloitte Discovery Internship 2023/2024 in United States. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Discovery Intern Deloitte. Deloitte is now leading a wonderful educational program for the year 2023 called Discovery Internship. For this internship, Deloitte’s goal is to empower all sophomore students to pursue a successful career in any industry.
The Discovery Internships will be held in Multiple Locations in United States. This will allow interns to handle one or more client projects through which they will gain work knowledge and develop some new skills.
To support the professional development of interns, the program will also host various national and local learning and networking events and a three-day national intern conference. In addition, interns will be provided with counselors and onboarding advisors who will guide them on the journey.
Deloitte is a professional services firm dedicated to providing audit, consulting, tax and consulting services to its clients. It is considered one of the four largest accounting organizations. It is headquartered in London, United Kingdom. The company was founded by William Welch Deloitte in 1845 and is currently the fourth largest privately owned company in the United States. It does business with about 12,000 professionals worldwide.
About the Deloitte Discovery Internship Program 2023/2024:
|Internship coverage:||Fully Funded|
|Eligible nationality:||All Nationalities|
|Award country:||United States|
|Deadline:||Open all the Years|
Financial Benefits of internship:
This internship is filled with the following opportunities:
- National and local learning and networking events
- Counselor and onboarding advisor
- Lunch and learning industry / service line spotlights, and offer regular training
- Opportunity to participate in social activities
- People & culture
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Making an impact that matters
- Learning and development
- Leading professional services
- Career opportunities
- Client work
- Empowered well-being
- Benefits and rewards
About Discovery Internship:
The Discovery Internship is designed to showcase Deloitte’s new and sophomore-level summer interns for various client service businesses. These opportunities are created to enhance your abilities, increase your curiosity and celebrate your abilities. We strengthen our interns’ desire to expand, discover, and engage through cross-business exposure, regular training, and continuous learning.
Your internship experience will include personal counseling, vocational training and learning through Deloitte University.
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Discovery Internship:
Students have to meet the following criteria to apply for discovery intern deloitte.
- International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply.
- Students of Masters Degree (Expected completion before August 2023)
- Strong academic track record
- Ability to travel 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- A newcomer or sophomore stands in a four-year institution with a bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, economics, STEM, or related field.
- Strong academic credentials (preferred minimum GPA at the end of the academic year 3.2)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills.
- Effective mutual and communication skills; Adapt to change; Creativity and self-confidence, leadership qualities, team-based, and collaboration.
How to Apply for Deloitte Discovery Internship?
There is can Online Application Process to Apply for Internship in United States. Multiple internships are opened. Students can select any internship according to their degree and interest.
Open that internship program and click on Apply Button to apply for Internship Program.
Also official Advertisement link is given below:
Deloitte Discovery Internship Application Deadline 2023 in USA for International Students is not fixed. Students can apply throughout the Year.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is the Deloitte Discovery Internship a paid internship?
- Yes, the Deloitte Discovery Internship is a paid internship.
What is the salary for a Deloitte Discovery Intern?
- The salary for a Deloitte Discovery Intern varies depending on location and level of education, but typically ranges from $25 to $30 per hour.
What are the potential career opportunities after completing the Deloitte Discovery Internship?
- After completing the Deloitte Discovery Internship, you may have the opportunity to pursue a full-time position with Deloitte in the discovery practice or another area of the firm, depending on your skills and interests. Additionally, the experience gained during the internship may be valuable in pursuing a career in the legal or technology fields.