Applications are Currently
Open and Ongoing for the 2023 Fully Funded Dalian University of Technology (DUT) CSC Scholarships Programme in China. See Eligibility, Benefits,
Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023-24 in China. The Scholarship is provided by Chinese Government. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarships at Dalian University. Students those who want to undertake their Masters Degree or PhD Degree from Dalian University of Technology China are encouraged to apply. DUT CSC is a Fully Funded Scholarship available for academic year of 2023-2024.
Almost all academic fields and majors are offered by Dalian University under Chinese Government Scholarship to study Postgraduate Degree Programs. There is No Application Fee to apply.
IELTS/TOEFL is not required for CSC Scholarship. The duration of the Master’s Degree is 3 Years & for Doctoral Degree 4 Years. The award will cover all the expenses.
Dalian University of Technology (DUT) was established in 1949 is a public research institution located in Dalian. DUT is the top university of China having great focus on Science and Engineering Research. More than 42,000 national and International Students studying in DUT.
About the Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023/2024
- University: Dalian University of Technology
- Degree level: Master’s, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award Country: China
Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023-24 in China is a Fully Funded scholarship for international students.
The following things will be covered: 100% Tuition Fee will be given.
- Free Accommodation will be provided on campus
- Monthly allowance is offered as followings: Master Degree: 3,000 CNY/month
- Doctor Degree: 3,500 CNY/month
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- International Travel expenses may be covered by applicants themselves.
Applicants have to upload the following documents while applying online for Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship in China:
- Completely filled CSC Application Form.
- Passport Copy (valid for more than 6 months).
- 6 pictures (3cm*4cm).
- Highest diploma. Documents in languages other than English or Chinese must be notarized translations in English or Chinese.
- Transcripts in languages other than English or Chinese must be attached with notarized translations in English or Chinese.
- A Research Plan or Study Plan must be in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words).
- Acceptance Letter from DUT Supervisor.
- Two Recommendation Letters in English or in Chinese by professors or associate professors from the applicants previous university.
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form Copy and Blood Test Report must be original and in English language.
- Certificate of No-Criminal Conviction.
- HSK , IELTS, TOEFL, etc.
- HSK certificate (within 2 years) is required for the Chinese-taught program: HSK 4 180 or above for majors related to Science, Technology, Management and Economics;
- HSK 5 180 or above for majors related to Humanities and Social Science, Philosophy.
- English certification is required for the English-taught program:
- Submit a TOEFL or IELTS transcript, in principle, the score must be 80 or higher, and the IELTS score must be 5.5 or higher;
- Applicants that use English as the language of instruction at the last education background, submit the English Language Proficiency Certificate issued by the last education institutions.
- Applicants from countries where English is the native language can apply without any English Test.
Note: All the applicants must have the Acceptance Letters from DUT Supervisors, the application without the acceptance letters cannot be processed.
Candidate have to fulfill the given below criteria to apply for Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- Education background and age limit: Applicants going to apply for master degree must have Undergraduate degree and be under the age of 35.
- Candidates for PhD degree programs must hold Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
How to Apply for Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship?
To apply for Dalian University of Technology CSC Scholarship 2023-24, applicants need to follow the given below steps:
The Complete procedure is given below in the Official Link:
- Apply Online at CSC website https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn, upload all the necessary documents and then download the application form. The Scholarship Type is B and Agency Number is 10141.
- All the students are also required to submit the online application at DUT website: http://iso.dlut.edu.cn
- The applicants shall submit the application forms and materials by Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to School of International Education, in ZIP before the deadline.
- Please name the email subject after ” DUT application number + passport last name + passport name” (example: 20201100001 + ABDUR + MUHAMMAD )
- Official Link
The last date to apply for Dalian University Technology Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 for International Students is 20th February 2023.
The admission notice will be issued to the applicants at the end of July, 2023, and enrollment time will be September, 2023.