Applications are Currently
Open and Ongoing for the 2023 Fully Funded Dali University CSC Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship Programme in China. See Eligibility, Benefits,
Requirements, Application Guidelines and Deadline.
Applications are invited to apply for Dali University CSC Scholarship 2023/2024 in China. All International Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for Chinese Government Scholarship. Dali University Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship to Pursue Undergraduate Degree or Masters Degree at the University in China. There is no Application Fee to apply for the Chinese Council Scholarship 2023. The award intends to encourage academic excellence and attract the top talented students across the world for the university.
Dali University is a leading higher education institute based in the urban setting of Dali, China. It was formed in October 2001 by amalgamating wonderful four colleges. With 16 colleges and around 17,900 students, it is a comprehensive university offering 53 bachelor and 28 master degree programs in different fields.
The university is situated as a premier source of high-quality education and academics in Dali, China. It has been educating students regardless of their background and financial circumstances. By providing students with a great education, enables them to serve society.
About the Dali University CSC Scholarship 2023/2024:
|Bachelors & Masters
|31 March 2023
Dali University CSC Scholarship 2023/2024 is a Full Free Scholarship for Students from allover the globe. The sponsorship will cover the following:
- Tuition, Registration, Internship and laboratory fees : covered
- Accommodation: covered
- Monthly subsidy provided
- Health Insurance: covered
Note: The scholarship policy shall be referred to the standard published by Chinese MoE.
- CSC Application Form (provided on the CSC website)
- A notarial copy of Diploma or Certification (A graduate can provide a Provisional Certificate/Study Certificate)
- A copy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- A copy of valid passport
- A notarial copy of Transcripts
- Master degree applicant shall provide No less than two Reference Letters recommended by professor/associate professor
- A personal statement (Not less than 800 words) written in Chinese or English, including study/research plan, family background, awards and merits.
- Non Criminal Records
- A notarial copy of valid HSK Certificate (A must for courses in Chinese medium ), an enrollee should pass HSK4 for majors in Sciences and HSK5 for majors in Arts, and the score should be no less than 180. Excellent applicants, who fail to pass the corresponding Chinese proficiency test (HSK) before applying, will be able to apply for a one-year Chinese language training after approval by the CSC, during which they will still be entitled to a full scholarship. A copy of valid certification of English Language ability (A must for courses in English Medium)
Note: All the documents and Notarization documents required above should be in Chinese or English. Please submit the above documents to both of the CSC and Dali University System.
- An applicant must be non-Chinese national
- In good health and meet the requirement of “Health Screening and Admission Criteria for Foreign Students Studying in China”. The scholarship are only offered to new students.
- An applicant should be of good moral character, who will obey Chinese laws and regulations, university rules and disciplines, who will respect Chinese social customs.
- A bachelor degree applicant should hold a Diploma or Certification of high school (or other equivalent) and shall be over 18 and less than 25 years old.
- A master degree applicant should hold a bachelor degree and shall be less than 35 years old.
How to Apply for Dali University CSC Scholarship?
To apply for Dali University CSC Scholarship 2023/2024 applications are required to complete online procedures at Both CSC application system and Dali University international student service system.
Step 1: Online Application:
- Visit the CSC website via https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn and apply online by uploading all necessary documents. Agency Number of Dali University: 10679, Program Category Type: B. After that download CSC Application Form.
- Visit the Dali University online application link, Click on the Apply now button on Dali University website and provide the CSC Ref. number obtained in CSC registration.
The last date to apply for Dali University Chinese Government Scholarship 2023/2024 for International Students is 31st March 2023.