For the Fully Funded Community Solutions Exchange Program 2023/2024 in USA
For Male and Female Candidates is Currently Ongoing. See Eligibility, Benefits,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
The Call for the Fully Funded Community Solutions Exchange Program in USA 2023/2024 is now open. Apply for the opportunity to participate in a four-month Fully Funded Exchange Program in the USA. The Community Exchange program is open to Participants from more than 100 countries. Both Male & females are eligible to apply. IELTS/TOEFL is Not Required at the time of application and at the time of selection. This is a Season of Exchange Programs and Internships going around the world. All the Expenses will be covered for the duration of the program including Air Tickets.
The aim of the Community Solutions Program is to bring international participants to discuss and work on issues related to leadership development and for people who are working to improve their communities by addressing issues related to the environment, peace and conflict resolution, transparency and accountability, and women and gender. The Full Program will run for 1 Year. But you will go to USA for four Months.
The IREX Community Solutions Program 2023 is Sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government. There are many exchange programs currently open in the USA and you can apply for them such as SUSI 2023, UPG Leadership Program, Hansen Summer Institute 2023, and MCW Young Leaders Fellowship Program. All of them are Fully Funded. Ok, now coming back to the topic. The complete details about the Community Solutions Exchange Program in USA 2023 are available below.
ABOUT THE COMMUNITY SOLUTIONS EXCHANGE PROGRAM IN USA
- Country: United States of America
- Duration: 4 Months in the USA (August to December 2023)
- Value: Fully Funded
FINANCIAL SUPPORT FROM IREX
- The program covers the cost of most expenses associated with:J-1 visa support
- Round-trip travel from participants’ home city to the U.S.
- Monthly allowance to cover:Housing, Meals, and other Living expenses while in the U.S.
- Accident and sickness insurance.
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Sierra Leone
- South Sudan
East Asia and the Pacific:
- Federated States of Micronesia
- Papua New Guinea
- Republic of the Marshall Islands
- Solomon Islands
- Czech Republic
- North Macedonia
The Middle East and North Africa:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- West Bank/Palestinian Territories
South and Central Asia:
- Sri Lanka
- Costa Rica
- Dominican Republic
- El Salvador
ELIGIBILITY & CRITERIA
To apply for Community Engagement Exchange Program 2023/24, candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be a citizen of the above-mentioned countries.
- Applicant should have at least 2 years of professional experience.
- Applicants must be living in their home country.
- Applicants should be proficient in the English language.
- Applicant should not be a permanent resident of the USA for the last three years.
- Applicant should not be related to IREX.
- The age requirement of the applicant is 25 to 38 years
- The applicant must be able to travel to the U.S. for four months from August to December 2023.
HOW TO APPLY
The Application Process is online.The candidates have to apply online through IREX online application system. Make sure to answer all the questions, especially the questions with a red sign.
If you have no relevant answer simply write N/A. Don’t leave it blank.
- CLICK HERE TO BEGIN ONLINE APPLICATION