UK Department for International Development (DFID) Calls for
Applications from PhD Candidates from Low and Middle-Income Countries for the Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023.
Deadline: 2nd March, 2023, See Eligibility, Benefits,
Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other Information.
Applications are invited to apply for the Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023/2024 in United Kingdom. All International Students from developing countries are eligible to apply for Commonwealth scholarships. Applicants those who want to undertake their Doctoral Degree with Fully Funded Scholarship are encouraged to apply. Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO) is going to offer this award to talented and highly motivated students.
The Commonwealth grant for PhD students expects to give excellent gear and instructive help to capable and meriting candidates. Besides, the excellent alumni and PhD applicants are surveyed by their examination center around the turn of events and their exploration commitment in the better fate of advanced education in the Commonwealth nations just as in the UK. The completely subsidized grant is a superb illustration of cooperation among the UK and low-pay or center pay nations or the Commonwealth nations.
The grant gives all the conceivable needed monetary help to the PhD candidates during their visit and study in the UK. Accordingly, this remarkable chance for doctoral applicants empowers skilled researchers to have an effect in the networks. Every one of the competitors who feel qualified for this grant should not botch the opportunity to apply.
About the Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023/2024:
|Foreign Commonwealth and Development Office (FCDO)
|2 March 2023
Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023/2024 in UK is a Full Free Scholarship for Students from all over the world. Details of the covered expenses is given below:
- A return air ticket will be provided.
- Full tuition will be covered.
- The selected candidates will get a monthly stipend of £1,236.
- If the candidate’s university is located in the London Metropolitan area, the monthly stipend will be £1516.
- A study travel grant will be provided.
- Warm clothing allowance will be given (Where Applicable).
- In the case of widowed, divorced, or a single parent, the first child allowance of £529/month, and the second and third child allowance of £131 will be given.
Note: Children must be under 16 years of age.
- National ID Copy or Passport Copy that shows a clear picture and complete personal details of the applicant.
- Complete prior educational transcripts.
- Supporting statement of the supervisor from your home country.
- Supporting statement of the supervisor from UK’s university.
- A reference letter form another individual.
List of Eligible Countries:
- Papua New Guinea
- St Helena
- St Lucia
- St Vincent and the Grenadines
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- The Gambia
Applicants have to meet the following criteria while applying online for Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023/2024 in UK:
- The applicant must be a resident of one of the commonwealth country.
- The applicant can be a British-protected person.
- The applicant who has refugee status in an eligible Commonwealth country can also apply.
- If the applicant is a permanent resident of a commonwealth country, he/she can apply.
- The applicant must be registered for PhD in any university of the Commonwealth country at the time of confirmation of the scholarship (September 2023).
- There must be a link between the applicant’s host university and the UK’s university.
- Supportive details must be provided by both the university’s professors that confirm the eligibility of the candidate.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by September 2023
- Must hold a Masters Degree before September 2023.
- Applicants unable to study abroad without scholarship.
How to Apply Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships?
There is an Online Applicants System to apply for Commonwealth Split-site Scholarships 2023/2024 in United Kingdom.
Follow the given below instructions to apply. Also the Official Advertisement is given below:
- The applicant must apply to a university that has a funding agreement with the CSC.
- The list of part-funding universities is given.
- The application is directly submitted to CSC by using CSC online application system.
- The application that is not submitted via CSC online system will not be accepted.
The last date to apply for Commonwealth Scholarship is 2nd March 2023 including all Supporting Documents.