Benefits, Requirements, Selection Process, How to Apply and other
Apply for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) Scholarship 2024. The CGI Scholarship is currently offering 15 scholarships to pursue a Master’s degree program from the Chulabhorn Graduate University. All international applicants from all around the world (except Thai citizens) can apply. You must have a GPA of at least 2.75 earned in your Bachelor’s Degree.
The CGI Scholarship covers tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others.
About Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship 2024 in Thailand
- Host Country: Thailand
- University: Chulabhorn Graduate Institute
- Degree Level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- 6 weeks of refresher courses and 2 years of Master’s degree study. The academic program will commence in August 2024.
Fields of Study
Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences. Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
As stated above the scholarship will cover all the expenses such as:
- Monthly Stipend
- Full Tuition Fees
- Academic Fees
- Round-trip Airfare is also covered.
- A Visa fee is granted.
- Accommodation allowance will be provided.
- The first settlement allowance is given.
- A relocation allowance is provided.
- Book allowance is provided.
- Health insurance will be given.
Eligibility Criteria for the CGI Scholarship
The CGI Scholarship 2024 is open the applicants who satisfy these requirements:
- Under 30 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology Pharmacy, or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study.
Supporting Documents with Application Form
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose Explaining interest in the study
- Medical History Report
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening.
The Application process consists of these steps. You should complete all the two steps.
Process 1: Send the complete application form along with Scanned copies of the supporting documents on email firstname.lastname@example.org
Process 2: After Completion of Process 1, send all the documents you have sent by email again via postal to the following address:
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program) 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road, Talat Bang Khen, Laksi, Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
How to Apply for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship 2024 in Thailand?
The Online application form and the details are mentioned on the official website.
Please Visit the website below: