The Chinese Government Scholarship-China-Africa Friendship Program is
a full scholarship established by Ministry of Education to support
Chinese universities to attract outstanding international students from
African Countries for six month general studies in China.
University is one of the prestigious universities designated to
undertake this program to recruit students. The program supports studies
in the following areas: Clinical Medicine (Stomatology), Clinical
Medicine (Surgery) and Globe Health.
- Full time applicants of African countries’ nationalities and in good health.
for English-medium programs should provide score report of English
Language test. TOEFL requires 80, IELTS requires 5.5. For those who
could not offer the above mentioned standard English test results,
additional oral or written English test organized by Wuhan University
will be required to participate in. Native English-speaking applicants
could be exempted from providing the above English proficiency
- This program also support the students who had been studied or are studying in China.
- Applicants did not receive any other types of scholarship.
- Tuition waiver;
- Accommodation (700RMB/per month);
- Living allowance: (3000RMB/per month);
- Comprehensive medical insurance.
Application documents include:
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (written in Chinese or English).
- Application Form for International Scholars and Students of Wuhan University (written in Chinese or English).
degree certificate and transcripts. Prospective diploma recipients
should submit official document issued by your current school to prove
not only your current student status, but also the expected degree
certificate and graduation date. Documents in languages other than
Chinese or English should attach notarized Chinese or English
- Study Plan, within 800 words, written in Chinese or in English.
- One recommendation letters from either professors or associate professors, in Chinese or English.
- Scanned copy of valid ordinary passport with a minimum of one year before its expiration (personal information page).
of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, filled in English or Chinese,
can be downloaded from http://www.csc.edu.cn/laihua or
Physical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner
Physical Examination Form. Incomplete forms or forms without the
signature of the attending physician, or the official stamp of the
hospital, or a sealed photograph of the applicant are considered as
invalid. Please carefully plan your physical examination schedule as the
result is valid for only six months. Please keep the original copy of
the form for the school registration.
- Valid English level certificate is required if applying for English-medium program (e. g TOEFL or IELTS).
- Acceptance letter from the professor of Wuhan University (if available).
- Performance certificate from the China’s universities if the applicants had been or are studying in China.
How to Apply
For applying, candidates need to register and submit your online
application at Wuhan University Online Application System for
International Students at http://admission.whu.edu.cn.
30th April, 2022