Chevening Essay Competition 2021 for Nigerian Undergraduate Students: British High Commission & Chevening Alumni Association of Nigeria Calls for Application from Undergraduate Students in Nigerian Public and Private Universities and Other Tertiary Institutions of Learning for the 2021 Chevening Essay Competition.
See Topic, Eligibility, Prizes, Requirements, Application
To celebrate the 60th anniversary of Nigeria and the 60th anniversary of LAP in Nigeria, LAP is organizing a national essay competition.
The Chevening Alumni Programme Fund (CAPF) of the British High Commission (BHC) supports Chevening Alumni Association activities across the globe.
The Alumni Association are professionals who are beneficiaries of the Chevening Scholarship Programme for Post-Graduate Studies in various disciplines in the United Kingdom (UK). The Chevening Alumni Association of Nigeria (CAAN) has received funding from the Chevening Alumni Programme Fund (CAPF), to organize an essay competition for young people in Nigeria, as part of its community service endeavours. CAAN is therefore pleased to publish details of the competition as follows.
Alternative Narratives to illegal Migration Amongst Young People in Nigeria
- 1st Place prize: A Laptop and 1-month Data subscription.
- 2nd Place Prize: A Tablet and 1-month Data subscription.
- 3rd Place prize: A Smart Phone and 1-month Data subscription.
NB: Prize winners will receive a Certificate of Good Performance.
Undergraduate students in Nigerian public and private universities and in other tertiary institutions of learning.
How to Apply
- Not more than 2000 words, including references.
- Must be original, as the essay will be subjected to credit reference checks.
- Typed and double-spaced.
- Appropriate use of examples and illustrations
- Creative and engaging, with realistic solutions to the migration saga.
- Comprehensive prose.
12.00 GMT, January 18, 2021.